Thread: Attn: Jre320 (& Nokia8860)

Attn: Jre320 (& Nokia8860)

While I was cleaning the garage last week, I found my old Brabus front bumper grille insert. Since I already sold my Brabus kit to Jun, I thought maybe he or Nokia8860 will be interested in getting them. I will be happy to ship them to you (as long as you provide the shipping fee). Just let me know.

The entire front bumper grille assembly consists three inserts. (I hope you understand what I am talking about here ) I only haf the two side grilles. The middle grille insert comes from the original bodykit I believe.

Yes!yes!yes!!! i want it!! Just let me know how much it will cost to ship it out to me. Please use Fed-Ex and don't use UPS.
    Thanks Mang.... :banana: :cheek: :happy:
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Haha, that's the piece Nokia is missing!!

Jun is quick! But thats ok I know where he lives I'll just wait till he goes to sleep! :bandit:
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

Originally posted by nokia8860
    Jun is quick! But thats ok I know where he lives I'll just wait till he goes to sleep! :bandit:
    Someone didn't claim it for Spain fast enough...

Originally posted by Brabus
    Someone didn't claim it for Spain fast enough...
    I sail for Iceland fool!

hahahahahahaha!! too bad I don't sleep.... You should be harassing Brabus for those missing piece. :bandit: :angry: :rambo: :Ponder:
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

I sail for Iceland fool!
    Iceland's all green and Greenland's all ice!

Maybe I should mail one grille to Jun and one to Nokia.
    Jun, I need your address again (or area code) to figure out the shipping fees. Btw, they grillles are unpainted.

Originally posted by JRE320
    You should be harassing Brabus for those missing piece. :bandit: :angry: :rambo: :Ponder:
    i did and im spent. im sorry but brabus of n.a are a bunch of dumb fucks that have no idea what they are selling. no matter even if its in their catalog that they sent a half ass bumper with missing stuff they still insist that its complete.

brabus is a bunch of dumb fucks.

the vendor i bought it from isnt no help neither.

I called both vendor and brabus and nathing. But they sure liked the money I sent. go figure.

soooo true...you, scott, and I should start an "I H8 Brabus, but need their stuff sooo bad club" then we can beat on Jeremy until he becomes a submissive lump.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    soooo true...you, scott, and I should start an "I H8 Brabus, but need their stuff sooo bad club" then we can beat on Jeremy until he becomes a submissive lump.
    Hey i know where he is gonna be tonight lets kick is butt!

Originally posted by Benci
    Maybe I should mail one grille to Jun and one to Nokia.
    Jun, I need your address again (or area code) to figure out the shipping fees. Btw, they grillles are unpainted.
    You got mail!! no worries coz I got the paint..
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014