Thread: brake pads

brake pads

anyone know who makes good pads that dust less?

CKlasse
    porterfield

bite the bullet and wash once a week instead of going to aftermarket pads....less hassle.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    bite the bullet and wash once a week instead of going to aftermarket pads....less hassle.
    :werd:
    1999 C43 - Carlsson 18\" 1/6 Diamond... Vogtland Springs ... Koni Ext. Adjustable... Clears...

OG Moderator
    Axis Metal Masters
    Porterfield

I would stay away from EBC Green Stuff - those are generally harsh on the rotors -

While another option would be to wash your wheels weekly, there is also a braking performance gain to be had with upgraded pads as well.

Question

who makes quality vented rotors? ebc rotors any good?

CKlasse
    Originally posted by 00kompressor
    I have powerstop discs on mine. You can order them Xdrilled only or Xdrilled and vented. I don't feel much improvement so far.

Originally posted by 00kompressor
    before you get too deep into this, it's time to ask the show vs. go question.

Also, there's a thread here asked by slk320, on aftermarket brakes...search around, should cover lots.

edit: actually, just look down the page in this forum...you should see it.

He asks about brakes for his slk, but the info's just as pertinent to the 202.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.