Thread: Mechanic

Mechanic

im in the connecticut area, and if anyone could help me out with a good mechanic, that would be awesome. Or someone for tint

Hey CTbenz,

where in conn you from? im in stamford and I've been looking for the same two things I think I might have found a mechanic, he was recommended by a friend that details alot of MB's. But I have not gone to him yet.
    1999 C230 Kompressor
    HK TrafficPro GPS, Avantgarde grill, 35% Tint, 17\" AMG 170, HK Drive+Play iPod interface.

http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13470

hey Uncle, im right next to you in greenwich, let me know the information on this mechanic, and mabye one of us can check him out. I just got my c280 and want to make sure everthing is ok on it before i make the final payments. Let me know

Small F'n world! this mechanic just happens to be in Greenwich, I'm at work right now but I will get the info on my lunch break.
    1999 C230 Kompressor
    HK TrafficPro GPS, Avantgarde grill, 35% Tint, 17\" AMG 170, HK Drive+Play iPod interface.

I wonder if it is the same guy i got my car from, he specializes in mercedes and bmw, but i just do not know how good he is. The company is Greenwich Motor Sales and the guy is Jon Caviola. Let me know what you find out.

Hey CTbenz,

The name of the place is...

European Autoworks inc.
    107 Bruce Park Avenue
    Greenwich, CT
    (203) 869-8693
    Mechanic: Jakov Saric

if you go check them out let me know what you think.

Jrosado@dymo.com
    1999 C230 Kompressor

wow... great. though i am still looking for a good mechanic in worcester MA, but i go to greenwich once every 2 weeks because my girlfriend lives there. so... let me know if he's good. i might just have the need to pay him a visit in the future!

if you guys can find a good one.. I will drive over from Boston. haha. my car has been making a moaning sound... sux. maybe it wants me to sell it.
    2000 W202 C230K SE (Sold)
    2007 W203 C230

I am planning on going over to the shop that Uncle Jase
    heard of and will be having them inspect my car before I actually buy it from another shop in greenwich. The place where im gonna buy the car is supposed to be really good, and they only deal with mercedes and bmw. He said that he does all of the maintenence on all of the cars he sells and he has been around for 30 years or so. So im gonna give him a try for a little while and see how it works out, Ill let you know.