Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F*CK these Headlights

F*CK these Headlights

One of my bulbs went out in my head lights. so today i went to TSR and bought some Xenon H4 HID look blue lights. I was going to install them today but how the hell do i get to the bulbs??? I tinkered with it for like an hour and i gave up.
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Did you ever try opening the cover of your headlights first? Did you pop your hood up? Do you know how to unclip the cover of your headlights? Do you know to unclip the bulbs? Do you really have experienced changing a bulb before?
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Originally posted by JRE320
    Did you ever try opening the cover of your headlights first? Did you pop your hood up? Do you know how to unclip the cover of your headlights? Do you know to unclip the bulbs? Do you really have experienced changing a bulb before?

Yes. I popped my hood and first unclipped the rubber strip. Then i unclipped the Two clips on top. Still no movement. so i unscrewed 2 bolts one on top and the other on the inside part. still nothing.....I know how to unclip the bulps ive done it in a Clk 55 and Audi A4 and a chevy S-10 but i couldent even ge tthe bulbs in my 202
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

Originally posted by jnolte
    Yes. I popped my hood and first unclipped the rubber strip. Then i unclipped the Two clips on top. Still no movement. so i unscrewed 2 bolts one on top and the other on the inside part. still nothing.....I know how to unclip the bulps ive done it in a Clk 55 and Audi A4 and a chevy S-10 but i couldent even ge tthe bulbs in my 202
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like your trying to remove the headlight lense?

There should be a round cover on the BACK of the headlight. Pop that off at the top.

Then unclip the bulb through the retaining clip..this is hard to get off sometimes.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

egg on your face :bandit:
    0118 999 881 999 119 7253

There should be a round cover on the BACK of the headlight. Pop that off at the top.
    I agree with Rocky, they were a bit difficult at first, but you get used to them after awhile. The clip that holds the bulb in place, feels like it is spring loaded (which it is not), so what you want to do is squeeze the clip together, so on one of the sides it moves it out from under a hook that holds it in place. You will know when it is loose from the hook, it will pop out (like a spring). Hope that helps you out!!!
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

You can unscrew it to take the unit out if you don't have enough room to work behind there...

Doesn't the manual have this process laid out nicely with pics?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Yes, but that is too easy and it's cheating, you can't use books on a test!!!
    \"Children in the front seat can cause accidents, accidents in the back seat can cause children!\"

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    Yes, but that is too easy and it's cheating, you can't use books on a test!!!
    sounds like homboy needs all the help he can get
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    sounds like homboy needs all the help he can get
    For scantron type testing i usally just do the magic way:

ABACDABA

all the way down

Close your eyes and just feel it.
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Close your eyes and just feel it.
    dood dont tell us what you do in the bedroom :bandit:

Originally posted by nokia8860
    For scantron type testing i usally just do the magic way:

ABACDABA

all the way down
    One highschool teacher wa evil..100 question scantron test...answers were all A
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

One highschool teacher wa evil..100 question scantron test...answers were all A
    Nice, I would have actually graduated if all my finals were like that. That is how I did all my tests!! Man, I should go back to that school and try to get my diploma.....some day guys, some day it's going to happen!!!

Not a G rated site I guess...

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by Brabus
    Not a G rated site I guess...
    sure ain't

OG Moderator
    yupe, listen to my bro renn...
    open your manual, they will tell you how to do it

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I don't do that in the bedroom. I only do that in the dark with an innocent none experienced girl beside me......
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

I don't do that in the bedroom. I only do that in the dark with an innocent none experienced girl beside me......
    DUDE!!! That's wrong. Man, because of people like you my 17 year old step sister has 2 kids!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by 98_Benzo
    DUDE!!! That's wrong. Man, because of people like you my 17 year old step sister has 2 kids!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Jun? When were you in Washington last? I smell payments..."Dat's just my baby dad"

search. think. do. post.

Well it had to have been about 11 months ago, cause her second kid is just two months old....hmmmm, you should have told me before you came up we could had a GTG!!!:laugh: :laugh:

hahahahhahahahahahaha!!!! try not to hijack this tread. but never been to WA before so I'm just one lucky guy need not to pay any child support. You guys are bad......... just don't rub it mang... LOL!!!!
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

Yeahh i got em in!!!

And i dident use the manual (i dont have one)

THey look nice too.
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    CLS55 IWC edition

OG Moderator
    You guys are bad......... just don't rub it mang...

And so Jun's "Bedroom secrets" thread continues on . . .