Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: need an slk hood for my project!

I NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so wrong to tease
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

men congrats thats so cool you got to do youre hood pics pls
    some are haters and some are lovers , but me..... i\'m a shiner!!

all right guys here you go. sorry about the wait but project slk hood is complete!

Every time I look at the hood IM like dam it looks like a peace of art! they did an awesome job!!

wow great job! looks incredible!

WOW!!!! VERY NICE!! It looks Great!!!

Good Job!
    I know who´s Curios! W202Power Baby

wow....i cant believe it looked THAT good...looks beutifull perfect..and sporty..nice mod
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Thank you guys! I like it so much when you sit inside and drive the car you can see the grooves on the hood. it looks crazzzzyyy now IM doing a full exhaust 2 1/2 stainless steel all the way in the back. Removing my cats putting one high flow cat and my resonator IM also doing bigger injectors and a piggy back ECU and IM going to bring up the boost to 9 pounds!

wow very nice, and that exhust should be sweet, where do you live, if its in ca, does one high flow cat pass emissions? is it 200 or 400 cell? and its a 220 right? can it handle 9 pounds without forged internals? and most importantly, what made you decide to put them on on the lines that were already there instead of inside those so it would like it \ | | / instead of
    \ / ? again very nice car, i must say, you are very high up there with bad ass 202s...
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

OG Moderator
    NICE!!... that was well worth the wait man.
    your hood turned out awesome.. very sweet.... whoever did it for you did a great job of smoothing everything and blending everything.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

looks absolute great!! One question, have you made all these mods by yourself, or was it made by someone else? Is this your job, to make special car mods?
    Station wagon... The more beautiful W202..

went to school to design cars. I have been designing cars now for over 4 years. I do a lot of my mods but I have some that helps me out sometimes. And no its not my job its my hobby!

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by jstrat85
    went to school to design cars. I have been designing cars now for over 4 years. I do a lot of my mods but I have some that helps me out sometimes. And no its not my job its my hobby!
    Thats cool man.. I wanted to go to school for that.. but the course was full and I couldnt ge into it.. so I decided to join the work force and work for a year.. reapply.. but that was like 6 years ago now!!.. no turning back.. Im almost done my apprenticeship.. and I will be writting my license soon (mechanics license).
    but I love working on cars.. especially ones I can mod.. I love making my own parts for my car too.. just so much more enjoyable.. plus I can say.. I made that!
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

--18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

I gotta admit when I first read this thread, i thought that your hood was going to look lumpy as hell and not flow well with the car at all, but those pictures dispell that. looks quite nice. much more subtle than i had imagined.

talk about taking it to the next level! The hood looks fantastic!!
    05 C55 AMG
    744 Brilliant Silver | Charcoal AMG Nappa

thank you guys. the hood came out looking crazzzyyy. it makes the car look like its on steroids! i have a couple of new mods that i want to do. i will post some new pics to show you guys how my motor came out! stay tuned.....

Originally posted by jstrat85
    i have a couple of new mods that i want to do. i will post some new pics to show you guys how my motor came out! stay tuned.....
    there is no stopping you is there....good luck and love ur work
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

Originally posted by Abuimad
    there is no stopping you is there....good luck and love ur work
    haha nope! its an addiction! give me some more!

OG Moderator
    hopefully you wont keep us in the dark for too long as to what your new mods are jstrat!!

I painted my whole motor. The engine cover I painted Ferrari red and my fan covers and fuse boxes I painted a glossy black IM doing bigger injectors full exhaust, removing my 2cats putting one high flow cat removing my resonator and doing a 2 1/2 down pipe up the supersprint exhaust. bring up the boost to probably 9psi and new head lights! thats it for now.

now that sounds good....

can't wait for pics.... when will this be done by?

***C43***

IM trying by this week to finish everything because Sunday i have a photoshoot!

all thebest with the shoot, and congrats again on adamn nice car....

***C43***