Thread: good labor prices

good labor prices

does anyone know where i can get a good deal on installation. i called d2technik and they were telling me $60 an hour, and it usually takes 2 hours JUST for the install. i need to know how much it would cost to take the springs out of a car, and transfer them into mine. does anyone know a shop that would work out a deal with me and do this for cheaper??

OG Moderator
    Call Sander at The Wheel Supply

909-468-1311

Tell him Luwin sent you.

Contact KWiK on this forum. He's pretty good and very reasonable.

Springs on a 202 shouldn't take more than an hour.

Re: good labor prices

Originally posted by ryhi
    does anyone know where i can get a good deal on installation. i called d2technik and they were telling me $60 an hour, and it usually takes 2 hours JUST for the install. i need to know how much it would cost to take the springs out of a car, and transfer them into mine. does anyone know a shop that would work out a deal with me and do this for cheaper??
    So you want to take springs out of car-A & put them into car-B? What's going into car-A? New springs or the springs from car-B? Regardless, you would be doing 2 spring installs, that's what's making it expensive.

Send me an Email with the details & I'll tell you how helpfull I can be.
    1999 C43 - Carlsson 18\" 1/6 Diamond... Vogtland Springs ... Koni Ext. Adjustable... Clears...

OG Moderator
    actually, $120 is pretty good for spring installation.