Thread: take em of or keep em on

take em of or keep em on

should i take the chromes of or should i keep them on, here r some pics dont b stingy with the replies

ps here is a rimm i just got, should i keep it or not

btw some models come with a trip computer instead of the cassette holder neidea how hard it is to install one
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

I like it, and plan on getting some of my own... also install a coin tray much cooler and useful
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

In Charge
    They look alright. Not really for me.

I agree about the coin tray. Nice to have, cheap, and easy to install.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

My take:
    I would leave the chrometrim on the vents.
    As for the wheels. That is a VERY PERSONAL taste item.
    Myself, I don't care for big wheels ( 19" ), etc., because it makes the car look like it has toy brakes on it.

Yes, I have a few mods, but they\'re so discrete, my wife hasn\'t noticed them.

2000 C 230 K

trim is ok...any better pics of wheels?
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

i would ditch the air freshner on the mirror
    and relocate it to a less visible area.

pretty tacky lookin
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Originally posted by jnolte
    pretty tacky lookin
    ditto

I would get some new floor mats. Are those things from the '70's? Otherwise all is ok.
    Benzi

Originally posted by knvs
    ditto
    ditto that

Spring Master
    all u STFU, looks good homie

can i get some more pics of the rims

Rims look good! what size?
    um the chrome is a personal thing? just something to differentiate ur 202 from the rest i guess. but in my car i wouldnt but hey.
    Just change the floor mats and get rid of tape holder and ur set
    -Logan-

well the matts r changed i got the original mbenz cost me 125 bucks...damn thieves
    neways the rimms are 17 (i know small but..just liked them)

Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

time to see the mods ON the car...

take a pic of the rims AND the car with a wider angle and let's see how it looks bro.

do it daytime...

I prefer amg/lorinser/carlsson as in terms of synergy with the 202 body...

but it's really personal aesthetics...when the ride got them shoes on is when you'll really know though

---------------
    95 Lorinser C280: silver on black leather and burlwood with full Lorinser kit, Dunlop LM 235/40/18 on LM1 rims, lorinser door sills, race pedals, door pins, and sport gauges, bilstein sports susp. with eibach, remus exhaust, avantgarde grill, blinking mirrors

97 AMG SLK 230 Kompressor: silver on red/black leather & carbon fiber, with full amg kit, Dunlop LM 235/40/18 on SL 55 style rims, SL grill, AMG illuminated door sills and door pins

02 A160 Avantgarde: silver on grey leather/fabric, Contisport 215/45/17 on AMG mono IV

i will try but by the time i finish my uni everything is closed, so im having a really hard time trying to find a good time to get my stuff on, and whats killing me is that its just laying there begging to b installed...damn uni...and damn education
    but still i hope in a weeks time everything will b done and ill b posting some pics, and taking all the suggestions...
    does ne1 have netips on how to wire the blinking mirrors
    and i wanted to install some 210w speakers but the guy said it wont work, cause my stereo basically sucks and i dont wanna change it, and he said i cant hook an amplifier on it..ne tips on that 2

what rubbish...

dojnt listen to that guy who told u ur stereos crap and u cant hook up heavy speakers to ur systems thats rubbish, look if u like ur stereo the guys prob just saying u cant hook up an amp to ur system because it aint got no phono points on the back to go into the system but if u look at any sound shop or appliances store with detail u will find a converter wire, two speaker wires into a phono, wire up ur two wires into the phone converter and plug the converter into the amp job done, another way is u can actually buy some amps where u can just line in, that means just connect the speaker wires from the system into the amp and the line outs are the same u get like 4 line outs for 2 line ins that means ur front two speaker wires to an amp and u get 4 channels that come out and that means ur two front speakers and also 2 extra for the heavy ones in the boot dont listen to these ppl if it means they have to go out of their way to fit it or they dont know abt it they make it sound as if these things just dont exist absolute rubbish,

if u need any more help mail me and ill tell u how to wire up a system on a ford standard stereo from a 1980 model ford and if u heard it ud be like wtf***, i know because i saw it done lol#

cya

H3MAN