Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WALD kit w/fogs

WALD kit w/fogs

I emailed Topline Automobile about the WALD kit for the W202. I got a response that it would cost $1604.80 for whole kit w/ fogs.

Do you guys thinks its too much? or sounds about right price?

I just wanted to get an idea how much it would cost and since Topline is only 10mins away from here, and I read post of you guys going to Topline for auto work, I thought i would go there in the future to get my car done w/ some body work.
    1997 C280 Sport

that price does not seem too bad for an entire bk, thinking that paint and install will cost maybe 400 more, that's not too bad, I'd buy a lorinser kit if I could get it for that price.
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

i paid $1600 for the kit and it was shipped from osaka to oakland to seattle. no fogs. paint/install for the whole kit/car would be around $3K - it's custom

$400 for paint and install is a pretty low estimate, unless you do it yourself, because just paint supplies will be more than $400.

so double that?
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

damn wald kits are just beutifull
    solo post some pics of ur car..and i mean all of ur car, cause im dying to see it from all sides
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

if you think wald is nice check out lorinser

***C43***

I think thats a good price. I have seen kits for my WRX w/o fogs for more than that

Anyone got pics of the Loriser kit on a 202 I would love to see that

yeah post the lorinser pics and the wald kits cause i googled it, and i never got the results that i wanted
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

Originally posted by Abuimad
    yeah post the lorinser pics and the wald kits cause i googled it, and i never got the results that i wanted
    Your Google skills are weak young grasshopper...

And here is the "Sportline" Lorinser kit...

i want the square fog lights front bumper and the sportline split rear...

***C43***

young grasshopper ????
    neways its the wald kit that im dying to c clearly, i searched over and over again and i never got the results that i wanted...clear pics from all angles
    and thanks for the lorinser pics

Originally posted by Abuimad
    young grasshopper ????
    neways its the wald kit that im dying to c clearly, i searched over and over again and i never got the results that i wanted...clear pics from all angles
    and thanks for the lorinser pics
    Young grasshopper is from some movie that I cant remember, but everyone says it. Its not offensive. Anyway, you want some Wald pics, well, here they are bro

daaamn this kit is hot, the side skirts, the bumpers...much hotter than the lorinser in my humble opinion...much hotter
    and underpressure im never offended
    thanks for the help bro

here last pic didnt load properly and its a shame not to c it cause its the best one...u got to love the rimms..the cf hood...just perfect..

I emailed them for an estimate of install and paint, they quoted $1400. So $1,604.80 + $1,400 = $3,004.80... Sounds pricey but from what you all said its worth it?
    1997 C280 Sport

well if you got the money laying around, then hell yeah its worth it, the kit looks ausome and it would make your car one of a kind, what colour are you gonna spray your car ?

My dad is going to pay for it. He parked it at work and when he came out the hood, grill, and front bumper was messed up. And my car is black. I keep telling him to bring it to the shop but he doesn't want to, yet. But he's giving in on the WALD Kit though. Hehe
    1997 C280 Sport

[/B]
    Anyone have more info on this kit/car or website where I could view more of their products.

WWW.JONARI.COM

That should be plenty info
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

the lorinser kit looks too busy. Never like any of their stuff. The wald on the other had. I really like the wald stuff. Kinda looks like the C43 but more agressive.

Originally posted by knvs
    the lorinser kit looks too busy. Never like any of their stuff. The wald on the other had. I really like the walk stuff. Kinda looks like the C43 but more agressive.
    perfectly said.....and just what i was thinking, lorinser = busy...wald = c43 bodykit but more aggressive

OG Moderator
    The wald kit is nice, but not as nice as Brabus or the C36. I prefer clean cut lines over the roundness of the wald.

But that is a deal for $1600. Cheapest Authentic W202 kit I've seen new! makes sure that price includes shipping.
    Got BRABUS?

Originally posted by 714guy
    The wald kit is nice, but not as nice as Brabus or the C36. I prefer clean cut lines over the roundness of the wald.

But that is a deal for $1600. Cheapest Authentic W202 kit I've seen new! makes sure that price includes shipping.
    Everyone has their own opinions

Well they said they can get it here in 1 day so i guess they can pick it up? But I'm not getting it shipped to my house. I might get it installed there. Im not sure... shoulda asked...
    1997 C280 Sport

yeah for those whom like the straight lines you got the brabus and the carlsson, and for those who like the curves...u got the WALD and the AMG C43
    but of the 5, i always lean towards the Wald...
    and 97C280 whats happend to ur hood and grill and bumper ???