Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WALD kit w/fogs

It got dinged! Hood got a pop up dent and where the hood meets the grill on the right side, it has a dent(paint came off), Grill(the silver lining) is popping off.. and front bumper got a big o scratch thats pretty deep in and license plate got messed up.. Sorry hard to describe.. Can I use your sig. as a example? Ill circle where the dmgs are.
    1997 C280 Sport

daaamn, that sounds bad...and yeah sure
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Bad quality pic but yea.. thats where they are. also the hood is unleveld.. driver side goes up higher..
    1997 C280 Sport

Originally posted by frankthetank_86
    Anyone have more info on this kit/car or website where I could view more of their products.
    http://www.wald.co.jp/catalog/car-range/index.html

-Wald rules b/c they continue to make bodykits for older Benzes.

C55 Charter Member
    Originally posted by jnolte
    WWW.JONARI.COM
    That should be plenty info
    Ya... nice.
    Off topic but did any of you see the CL widebody kit? As the site's Flash, I cant give you a link to the image, so just click through Wald > Mercedes Benz > W215 CL Class Widebody.
    image, CL65 + that... me likie!

posted for abuimad & kenzbenz

solo im simply inlove with ur car the color is just gorgeous..
    and daamn the CL widebody kit is just crazy, looks so good from the back..hell from all around (that has got to b the fattest lip on the rimm ever)
    If only WALD would produce insanly large engines with insanly high hp's like brabus
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

Originally posted by Abuimad
    solo im simply inlove with ur car the color is just gorgeous..
    LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Nice car solo.
    1997 C280 Sport

thanks to seatown automotive who hooked it up with a chrysler crossfire color: just add blue, silver, & magenta

Originally posted by solodough

beautifulllllll, got a bigger pic?? hehe

were is the pic taken the background is auuuusome (the drawings and the way the colours go...)...fits ur car looks like something proffesional

Wald or Brabus are sick. Rieger just looks too RICEY, but don't know yet. Any one knows if Brabus still makes the kits? I saw a group buy not to long ago, but I think that is already over.

Wald or Brabus are sick. Rieger just looks too RICEY, but don't know yet. Any one knows if Brabus still makes the kits? I saw a group buy not to long ago, but I think that is already over.
    brabus kit is no longer made, the group buy never went though
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Originally posted by jnolte
    brabus kit is no longer made, the group buy never went though
    Never say never.... I might have located and found the full Brabus kit for my car front and rear, brand new. If my contact in Germany goes through, I will soon be sporting a Brabus kit to go along with my new wheels. When I switch kits, my Wald kit will be forsale.
    Uber 202

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by MikeL
    Never say never.... I might have located and found the full Brabus kit for my car front and rear, brand new. If my contact in Germany goes through, I will soon be sporting a Brabus kit to go along with my new wheels. When I switch kits, my Wald kit will be forsale.
    Awesome, Good Luck! I love finding old treasures, I just bought a BRAND new C36 rear bumper to go along with my Brabus front. now i just need to pick it up.
    Got BRABUS?

714guy just made my point...all those dman bodykits look very alike...u either have the curved kits or the straight lines kit....after saying that WALD is still number 1 :smoke:

Wald is a good kit. And right now still relatively rare... But try going for a mix and flavor of something you like. Personally the wald rear is weak to me...

well i was thinking along the same lines..in my case if u look at the car from the side profile shot..u can see that the rear bumper is kinda high...most kits i saw the front bumper is along the same line as the sideskirt and the rear bumper...in this case..the side skirt is much lower than the other 2..allthat said in my eyes this kis is just beutifull, and there is no"perfect" kit...much better than the other kits available...also IMHO

The rear WALD bumper looks similar to the C36 bumper, just a little curvy. Well, IMO, the whole WALD kit looks like the C36 bumpers. <Alternative to the OEM which cost probably double the price of WALD
    1997 C280 Sport

Originally posted by 97C28O
    The rear WALD bumper looks similar to the C36 bumper, just a little curvy. Well, IMO, the whole WALD kit looks like the C36 bumpers. <Alternative to the OEM which cost probably double the price of WALD
    i say the wald is a combo of the c36 and the c43. best of both worlds

has anyone tried getting a WALD kit from these guys, they have pretty good pricing on the kits.

www.memoryfab.com

800+ just for the kit and then a couple more hundred for the FOGS.

has anyone tried getting a WALD kit from these guys, they have pretty good pricing on the kits.

www.memoryfab.com

800+ just for the kit and then a couple more hundred for the FOGS.
    Don't forget shipping, paint, and install!!
    1997 C280 Sport

Originally posted by solodough

dug this one up on my pc, dont know if its your car but seems very similar
    I can not lose, because even in defeat there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me

It does look similar but look at the hood emblems and the fog lights.
    1997 C280 Sport

Originally posted by 97C28O
    It does look similar but look at the hood emblems and the fog lights.
    not to mention blinking mirrors, custom paint, and i aint got headlight wipers nor do i live in japan