Thread: Does Momo make a hub adapter kit for 202's?

Does Momo make a hub adapter kit for 202's?

I replaced the huge steering wheel off my old '92 190e (airbag) with a mom steering wheel as they had an adapter kit. Does anyone know if Momo has a hub adapter kit for the 202's?

Re: Does Momo make a hub adapter kit for 202's?

Originally posted by trackstar
    I replaced the huge steering wheel off my old '92 190e (airbag) with a mom steering wheel as they had an adapter kit. Does anyone know if Momo has a hub adapter kit for the 202's?
    They sure do !

Why would you want to replace your steering wheel in a W202 with airbag with one without an airbag?
    You never had me, you never had your car

Personal preference. I find my factory steering wheel a tad too big. Besides, its old, and the leather is worn (slippery). If I can get a hub adapter, I will order a nice Momo wheel (nothing too tacky). When I replaced the factory wheel on my old 190, I couldn't believe the difference in driving enjoyment from inside the car. I now it sounds cheesy, but that's how I felt. Fatter grip, sportier feel, new leather. Blah blah blah.

Originally posted by trackstar
    Personal preference. I find my factory steering wheel a tad too big. Besides, its old, and the leather is worn (slippery). If I can get a hub adapter, I will order a nice Momo wheel (nothing too tacky). When I replaced the factory wheel on my old 190, I couldn't believe the difference in driving enjoyment from inside the car. I now it sounds cheesy, but that's how I felt. Fatter grip, sportier feel, new leather. Blah blah blah.
    Totally agree with you.

Momo do a very nice Wood & Leather Wheel ! I have one , it makes driving a pleasure; PS , people rely on air/bags to much, Mercedes seat belts are the best! if you use them properly

Originally posted by Fred Hayward
    Momo do a very nice Wood & Leather Wheel ! I have one , it makes driving a pleasure; PS , people rely on air/bags to much, Mercedes seat belts are the best! if you use them properly
    I think the reason why people rely on airbags is that it stops your face and chest from being caved in by an impact
    You never had me, you never had your car