Thread: How To Contact Speedybenz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How To Contact Speedybenz

To all the members who have tried to get ahold of me and were not sucucessful, I am sorry. I am not trying to ignore anyone and I have taken no offence to any comments regarding how tuff it is to get a hold of me.

So I am going to post these addresses and phone numbers that should help you guys out. Lately I have spent almost no time on the boards, not by choice.

To Email me please use this address: speedybenz@yahoo.com

And to phone me please use these. 916-564-2200 (work, be discreet and just ask for Jeff Short)

And my Cell 916-275-0290. Also be descreet here too.

I hope this will help all of you that have requests for parts or serious questions that you can't seem to get an answer to on the boards.

Thank you all for your patience.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

I got the camber arms for my E55. I'm very satisfied and happy with it. It takes only 2 days and already have it.
    Order yours now!!!
    Last edited by JRE320; 02-25-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Post some latest pics of your E55 Jun.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRE320 View Post
    I got the camber arms for my E55. I'm very satisfied and happy with it. It takes only 2 days and already have it.
    Order yours now before you regreting it later.

My E55 need paint job. The roof and the trunk are dioxidized.

I am from Indonesia.

I ordered Camber Arms for 1994 - 1997 W202 Chassis from Speedybnz on Aug 18, 2010 (Google order number: 175029472581651). My credit card has been charged, however I have waited for nothing so far.

I have sent some emails speedybenz@yahoo.com, but have no response. Please help.
    Last edited by Rusdi Harahap; 02-28-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Ruzh
    C230\'99

sorry about that. My E55 is as original as it can be. Drove it to Canada last fall. Didn't give me problems.
    However, I'll need new rear tires soon. I checked out Pilot PS2 at costco and they're like $382 each.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRE320 View Post
    My E55 need paint job. The roof and the trunk are dioxidized.

That's too bad. If you like you can call him at his number otherwise keep trying his email.

They're expensive tires. If I were you. I won't get PS2. there's a lot of good tires out there and they're more cheaper.
    You can go on line at Discount tire Direct. That's the place I order my tires.

I'm not even sure what or who speedybenz does but if ur from
    Sacrameto, I am too!! Haha.

so i contacted speedybenz, but got nothing back

does anyone have a spare set they wanna part with?

theres a set on ebay:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Ben...ht_1051wt_1014

has anyone had any experience with this?
    "anyone can drive a new car, it takes a true enthusiast to breath life into an older one"

Hi Jeff, My name is Dean. I have sent you an email at the above address you've listed in regards to info on the swiel spring perches I have seen in photos of your car on Fotki.com.

Would like to know how you sourced these units- I have a feeling they were custom machined from Allstar swivel cups and delrin stops were added? Any info would be great- it is a nice spring setup you have.

http://public.fotki.com/m8o/kar_kraz.../cimg1098.html

Edit- I have several projects going on as we speak- would be nice if these were an over-the-counter purchase since its a car I am using merely as a grocery getter (in other words, its not my race car) but still value performance and ride quality in anything I drive. If no response thenn I will have to break out the welder and fab some myself out of Allstar 5" swivel cups and some DOM 2" tubing.
    Last edited by Vetruck; 08-15-2012 at 10:44 PM.