Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Contact Speedybenz

How To Contact Speedybenz

To all the members who have tried to get ahold of me and were not sucucessful, I am sorry. I am not trying to ignore anyone and I have taken no offence to any comments regarding how tuff it is to get a hold of me.

So I am going to post these addresses and phone numbers that should help you guys out. Lately I have spent almost no time on the boards, not by choice.

To Email me please use this address: speedybenz@yahoo.com

And to phone me please use these. 916-564-2200 (work, be discreet and just ask for Jeff Short)

And my Cell 916-275-0290. Also be descreet here too.

I hope this will help all of you that have requests for parts or serious questions that you can't seem to get an answer to on the boards.

Thank you all for your patience.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

C55 Charter Member
    Jeff, you are a "prince among men" to be publishing all that publicly.

-steve

are you ever online so we may talk to you through im?
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

Thanx Jeff! Good deal! I will contact you when I get back to NYC for some suspension bushings.Appreciate it and at the track my next best time was accomplished by keeping the car in 3rd gear thru the 1/4 mile.Take Care!

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Spring Master
    jeff u got anythign for sale?

hey i just wanted to say i live in el dorado hills too speedybenz and ive seen your c43 a few times and it is awsome i just thought id complment on your exelent car.

C55 Charter Member
    who wants to tell'm? :cheek:

ok, ok, I will....

nightferret, a couple of things for you to read...
    http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8650

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8665

http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=9037

quite a story...

edit: oh, I forgot to point you to the car he replaced the original with... (a very similar replacement from the outside)
    http://www.club202.com/forums/showth...&threadid=8710

im dying to see how he is gonna improve KNVS's old car....
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

I heard Jeff has been crazy busy, so I've got my fingers crossed. I emailed him with the above email address as well as from his website, but I'm looking to get a set of camber arms as soon as humanly possible, because I'm going to be driving from Detroit, MI to Newport Beach, CA in two weeks for my permanent move back. I'd really hate to put those 2300 miles on a brand new set of tires with the camber off from my new rims/suspension upgrades...

I need them by June 8th, so if I'm not able to get ahold of Jeff, I would be willing to pay top dollar if anyone has a set they haven't installed yet.

Thanks!

-Chris

I have a set i have not installed, willing to sell, illnodlii@aol.com
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

In Charge
    Originally posted by Ashkan's C280
    I have a set i have not installed, willing to sell, illnodlii@aol.com
    Also be sure that Ashkan's camber arms are suitable for your application, as there are some differences between the years.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Contacting Speedybnz

My post from MBWorld

I ordered some camber arms from Speedybnz back in April the 19th to be exact. Havent heard from or received anything from them. I was wondering does anyone know how to contact them. It's been six weeks and no product. In another two weeks I go on a road trip and would like put on my new tires and have my car align before we go. I need help.

I will call Jeff Monday and try to find out what's the status onmy order. Jeff if you read this my name is Doug Lymus
    and you can reach me at 904 982-2227.

Jeff has been super busy lately. He's had my car for more then 2 months any the only thing he's dones is put on his wheels, and his air box. I doubt he has time to make cabler arms quickly.

Angry BIG Problems

Has any one ever seen his actual product has any one installed it has any one actually talk to him because i have been waiting 7WEEKS for my product and he has charged my credit card and I have nothing

Re: BIG Problems

Originally posted by WayFastWhity
    Has any one ever seen his actual product has any one installed it has any one actually talk to him because i have been waiting 7WEEKS for my product and he has charged my credit card and I have nothing
    quite a few people have used jeff's camber arms. the wait time is pretty heavy due to the fact, he works on them in his personal workshop in what very very limited free time he has.

lensolo also makes camber arms if you're interested

Smile Thanks

That helped me alot but i would still like to see the pics of some on people cars and would like to know long people have waited for them

Way Fast,

Please email me at speedybenz@yahoo.com and tell me when you ordered and what type of car you have again so I can send you out a set this week.

Very sorry about waiting 7weeks. Not very often, but sometimes we can miss an email or due to our changing of internet providers for our Paypal account the order gets missed.

Again I am sorry for the wait.

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff

edited.

I got the camber arms for my E55. I'm very satisfied and happy with it. It takes only 2 days and already have it.
    Order yours now!!!
    Last edited by JRE320; 02-25-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Post some latest pics of your E55 Jun.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRE320 View Post
    I got the camber arms for my E55. I'm very satisfied and happy with it. It takes only 2 days and already have it.
    Order yours now before you regreting it later.

My E55 need paint job. The roof and the trunk are dioxidized.

I am from Indonesia.

I ordered Camber Arms for 1994 - 1997 W202 Chassis from Speedybnz on Aug 18, 2010 (Google order number: 175029472581651). My credit card has been charged, however I have waited for nothing so far.

I have sent some emails speedybenz@yahoo.com, but have no response. Please help.
    Last edited by Rusdi Harahap; 02-28-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Ruzh
    C230\'99

That's too bad. If you like you can call him at his number otherwise keep trying his email.

sorry about that. My E55 is as original as it can be. Drove it to Canada last fall. Didn't give me problems.
    However, I'll need new rear tires soon. I checked out Pilot PS2 at costco and they're like $382 each.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRE320 View Post
    My E55 need paint job. The roof and the trunk are dioxidized.

They're expensive tires. If I were you. I won't get PS2. there's a lot of good tires out there and they're more cheaper.
    You can go on line at Discount tire Direct. That's the place I order my tires.