Thread: will the fog lights from a slk230 fit a w202?

will the fog lights from a slk230 fit a w202?

someone offered me a pair of used oem foglights from a slk230 saying they would fit my w202.
    has anyone tried to make them fit? or else, knows if they would or wouldn`t fit if i tried.

thanks in advance.

OG Moderator

Re: will the fog lights from a slk230 fit a w202?

Originally posted by Pablo7
    someone offered me a pair of used oem foglights from a slk230 saying they would fit my w202.
    has anyone tried to make them fit? or else, knows if they would or wouldn`t fit if i tried.
    thanks in advance.
    is it an slk with a sport package?.. I think the ones from the sport package are round fogs.. so they wouldnt be a direct fit.. you would have to modify things to have them fit. and if you have a stock elegance/classic/sport bumper they wond bolt up. but I dont think the round ones would suite the w202 that well.. maybe they would, I have never seen round fogs on a 202!!..
    but if they are the regular evil eye looking ones.. and as long as you have a amg bumper.. they should fit.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

many tried fitting fogs on a 202...unless its got the amg bumpers the slk fog lights wont fit...they wont fit on the updated 98+ bumpers and they wont fit on the 94-97 bumpers
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

they are the rectangular ones. they seem to have the shape of the air duct hole that cools the brakes.
    has anyone tried to make them fit there?

Re: Re: will the fog lights from a slk230 fit a w202?

Originally posted by SLAMMED_C
    and as long as you have a amg bumper.. they should fit.
    The only way is to have a AMG bumber.
    The SLK&W210&C43 fog light is the same.
    The is some discussion on search.
    C 30 CDI AMG T -03
    ex S202 Komp -98