Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ProMarkt C class DTM w202

WOWWWWW........nice replica.
    I will definitely take that puppy to do some laps in a race track, I hope the engine is not the C180

Originally posted by choppers_rule
    WOWWWWW........nice replica.
    I will definitely take that puppy to do some laps in a race track, I hope the engine is not the C180
    problay is
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Originally posted by jnolte
    problay is
    sadly..it propably is...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Originally posted by Abuimad
    sadly..it propably is...
    Actually, if it is a C180, it would be a more accurate DTM replica than one done with a C43 or 55
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    Actually, if it is a C180, it would be a more accurate DTM replica than one done with a C43 or 55
    i supposed the dtm race cars also come with a crappy 0-60
    im talking about "power" not engine size.....
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

and why is that? im confused now.

Originally posted by ayamkodok
    and why is that? im confused now.
    Because the the DTM cars of that year were C180s and badged as C180s... 1.8L V6
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

i supposed the dtm race cars also come with a crappy 0-60
    im talking about "power" not engine size.....
    And I'm talking about more accurate replicas, not power.

search. think. do. post.

Because the the DTM cars of that year were C180s and badged as C180s... 1.8L V6
    but still a c36 would be more accurate since they both have a v6 engine...a 180 with a body kit as heavy as this would take hours to reach 60

btw was there a street version of the w202 DTM ?

I bet the C180 DTM will whoop most of your guys AMG in the race track.

I think it's embarassing to have a car that looks like it's going
    100 miles/hour even when it's parked BUT the power inside
    can't back it up

Originally posted by choppers_rule
    II think it's embarassing to have a car that looks like it's going
    100 miles/hour even when it's parked BUT the power inside
    can't back it up
    thinking on the same frequency lool, it just makes me sad...i cant drive a car that looks fast but its got a crappy performance...

OG Moderator
    cool.. thanks for the links.
    do ya think the dtm car in this thread is a modified PSG kit?.. or a custom kit?.. or an actual DTM kit from mercedes?
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

but still a c36 would be more accurate since they both have a v6 engine...a 180 with a body kit as heavy as this would take hours to reach 60

btw was there a street version of the w202 DTM ?
    1. 0-60 is not how a DTM car's performance is measured

2. how do you know the body kit is heavy? If it's foam or fiberglass, it should actually be quite light

3. v6 C36?
    :bunny:

4. Yes there was a street version of the 202 DTM, it was the AMG D2 warsteiner 18. And it had 600HP in a chassis only weighing 200Kg from it's 360 degree V3 engine. Although it was special order only for the middle east and is not street legal even in europe due to environmental regulations. I believe that the sultan of brunei's 1/3 sister received the first production model, wiht the last 2.5 cars being sold through regular dealerships. Although, quite nice, I can only imagine what would happen if Brabus got a hold of it and put in an AMG V12 kleeman, or veyron W5 engine...now that would be crazy! like a 3/4 Zonda with a half gainer

:bunny: ..... Okay okay, you got me, playtime's over

search. think. do. post.

daaaamn, 200 kg's and 600hp's....
    sultan of brunei has the best cars...ever....station wagon ferrari, made for him...bentley 4x4..also made for him...its said(top gear) that rolce royce had to reactivate one of there smaller factories just to satisfy his need for cars...all custom made...it must be really cool to have 30billion dollars..and a nice oil reserve wich u own, and a nice small country to store all the cars in...

btw here are some pics of the original dtm...
    http://gdtm.ru/MBimages/w202dtm.htm

and yall need tocheck this site out...lots of pics..for lots of cool cars
    http://gdtm.ru/MBimages/picturki.htm

C55 Charter Member
    ...I can only imagine what would happen if Brabus got a hold of it and put in an AMG V12 kleeman, or
    ...I can. It would handle like sh*t with all that weight up front! <big grin>

was V3 a typo? I'd love to read about that car regardless. Sounds kewl!

from that second link, what rims are on that black 202 in the front of this pic??? What width do you think the rears are?

Originally posted by FLYNAVY

from that second link, what rims are on that black 202 in the front of this pic??? What width do you think the rears are?
    it's a carlsson 2/6 i guess or maybe 3/6. i think it's 19 inchs with 8.5 f and 10 r. it's not mine, i'm just guessing.

Originally posted by c55m8o
    ...I can. It would handle like sh*t with all that weight up front! <big grin>

was V3 a typo? I'd love to read about that car regardless. Sounds kewl!
    yeah the weight balance will be completely off
    and i also paused onthe v3 part.....600 hp's from a v3 ?

Abuimad I'll say what Renn208 won't: You are one dumb ass bitch.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna black out my chrome strips with that trimbrite tape to see how it looks... I dig the even more sinister look shown on those two C's in STL,WA
    2007 FJ Cuiser
    2003 E55 AMG

Originally posted by Dr. ///AMG
    Abuimad I'll say what Renn208 won't: You are one dumb ass bitch.
    bitch stfu

bitch stfu
    lol sit down, the general consensus sides with me.
    2007 FJ Cuiser
    2003 E55 AMG

lol sit down, the general consensus sides with me.
    hey, dr amg. there's a link that i think you'll like. but the pictures are small.

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20060119183541

Originally posted by ayamkodok
    hey, dr amg. there's a link that i think you'll like. but the pictures are small.

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20060119183541
    oh my god no!!!!! I miss my wald kit sooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Man I wish I had a RHD E55 too...that would be sick..
    2007 FJ Cuiser
    2003 E55 AMG

Man I wish I had a RHD E55 too...that would be sick.. [/B]
    why would you need RHD? i would kill someone to get a LHD. lol...