Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pic of sound system installs!!!

Originally posted by Teck
    Here's my install. It actually looks better in person b/c the sticker isn't wet anymore

Looks good but y dont you run that wire from the sub down the bottom, side facing the trunk mat, and then to teh bulk head and then under the mat. I think it will make it look a bit cleaner, unless you have to run it that way from some reason.

The wiring problem is also solved, those where the first pics of the install last year.
    ///Mafia C43 AMG
    ML 320 CDI
    ML 430 AMG Styling *gone*
    C 320 4-M T
    A 190 with every option
    Ducati 900 SS *gone*
    Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja \'07

Originally posted by BoominBenz
    I would love some kick panel speakers, but unfortunately I'm 6'4" with size 13 shoe. Pretty sure I wouldn't be comfortable with them.

I've got a
    Clarion ProAudio DXZ835MP
    Phoenix Gold T500.2 (250x2)
    Phoenix Gold T600.4 (60x4)
    MB Quart Reference Series 5.25" Components
    MB Quart 5.25" Coaxial Rear speakers
    Alpine Type-R 12" Subwoofers
    Fully custom homemade install

Here's my ish.

You can hit my page up to see how I did it all.

http://202tech.mkosonen.com/stereo.html
    THANK YOU JESUS. I've been looking for something like this for my 94 c220...been searching for days now. Finally I can get rid of that horrendous stock system. I couldn't go without saying thanks :-D. :bunny:

nice setups! i'll be posting mine soon ...
    1999 Silver C43 AMG
    Current Mods:
    Flathood Emblem * Avantgarde Grill * MB Sport Pedals * 18" AMG Monoblock Aero II * JVC KD-AVX77 * 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 Subs * Rockford Fosgate Punch 550.2 * Custom Exhaust * H&R Springs * Clear Corners * Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior * Debadged

Soon to come:
    ECU Tune
    Mabuhay!

i won't be mean and post mine... lol
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe
    daily driver is a bicycle

Originally posted by expo5.0
    i won't be mean and post mine... lol
    well ill be mean and post mine
    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] ive done some work since my last post thats on here sumwhere, and i took off the gay looking tailights, went back to stock

holy cancellation batman!!!
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe

now that i read my post i sound kinda like a dickhead lol sorry about that! no offence meant

no worries- and i get what your doing there, but you could make that a lot louder/cleaner if you reworked it a bit.
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe

yeah alotta ppl tell me that, everyone says that i shoulda done all 4 straight across in a ported box but its pretty loud for what its worth, loud enough for me! lol

actually, as mine are would be even better than that...

I have my decklid sealed and the whole pass thru area sealed and the woofers and port firing forward.

i run stereo integrity bm series 10s (best combination of weight, spl, and sq i could find)
    fast C43
    G35x
    Tahoe