Thread: Headlights Link

Headlights Link

today as i was driving my car at the turnpike ( 80mph ), my left orange corner popped out but i didnt realize until i reached my destination. im like what the F**K! so i lost it and replaced with my old clear corners. i've waited 3 weeks for that orange corner and now i might have to look for it again.

anyway, i'd love to get HIDs for my car and i would like to get suggestions from you guys. i have a couple of questions before doing so.
    do i have to change the whole headlight assembly?
    are those HID kit i see on ebay all original and safe to buy?
    van you provide links to HID headlights pls. THANKS!

I have no budget so i'd rather get the best one !

* i kind of inclined on getting the crystal headlights. im not into the projector ones.

im attaching pix of my car . i really appreciate your suggestions.

if budget isn't an issue, can't beat the OEM xenons

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    any idea where to get them? are you saying i dont need to change my headlight assembly and just buy the HID kit?

Hey if you want an orange corner, I have a pair that I took off my car to update to the clear. I am the other side of the pond.
    You never had me, you never had your car

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NW_Merc
    Hey if you want an orange corner, I have a pair that I took off my car to update to the clear. I am the other side of the pond. [/QUOTE

hey how much? how's the condition? where are you shipping it from?

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    after checking the OEM XENONS , i changed my mind!! its too much i think it could go at least a thousand dollars???

what do you think about getting euro headlights?

Dante, I see you live in NJ, so do I, where are you located? I have aftermarket headlights with HIDs in my c280 if you want to see.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dantedawg
    Originally posted by NW_Merc
    Hey if you want an orange corner, I have a pair that I took off my car to update to the clear. I am the other side of the pond. [/QUOTE

hey how much? how's the condition? where are you shipping it from?
    I'm shipping it from England in the United Kingdom. they're used but in very good condition. Make me an offer
    You never had me, you never had your car

Originally posted by ron
    Dante, I see you live in NJ, so do I, where are you located? I have aftermarket headlights with HIDs in my c280 if you want to see.
    hey ron. i live in downtown jersey city , very close to the water. why would you sell your HIDs on your c280? i really want a brandnew one....where in jersey are you?

Originally posted by dantedawg
    hey ron. i live in downtown jersey city , very close to the water. why would you sell your HIDs on your c280? i really want a brandnew one....where in jersey are you?
    I am not selling them, I was wondering if you wanted to see them so you can tell if you want the kind of HIDs I have.

Give me a call, 908 930 5054

Shit man. the same thing happened to me 2 days ago!! I was driving on the highway (85mph) and i heard a noise go from my left side of my hood to the rear. Just like u i didnt realize till i got home, when i saw it i was like WTF!!?!? So i also put my OEM corner in and when i was driving to my friends house i heard the noise from the right side of the hood and go to the rear!!! Now i was pissed cause i knew what it was! So i pull of and hit the brakes to a screeching stop to look for it. NOTHING... So now im driving with one crytal clear and one OEM.
    2000 C23K Sport / Custom Magnaflow Exhaust / H7 6000k HIDs / Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors / Real CF B Pillars & CF Spoiler / Smoked LED Tails / H&R / Bilstein / V1 Radar/Laser Detector

Originally posted by C230KSPORT00
    Shit man. the same thing happened to me 2 days ago!! I was driving on the highway (85mph) and i heard a noise go from my left side of my hood to the rear. Just like u i didnt realize till i got home, when i saw it i was like WTF!!?!? So i also put my OEM corner in and when i was driving to my friends house i heard the noise from the right side of the hood and go to the rear!!! Now i was pissed cause i knew what it was! So i pull of and hit the brakes to a screeching stop to look for it. NOTHING... So now im driving with one crytal clear and one OEM.
    very strange huh. good thing i have 3 spares on my trunk. i have the white corners on again. i know there's a way to lock that, my friend told me..ill figure it out. .

Originally posted by ron
    I am not selling them, I was wondering if you wanted to see them so you can tell if you want the kind of HIDs I have.

Give me a call, 908 930 5054

how often do you go to jersey city or manhattan? where do you live?

Dante, I live in south plainfield. I dont really go to those cities, but if you want to come to SP that would be cool.

I also am a detailer if you're interested. My details are on the higher end though, usually $250-$350 and take about 14 hours.

Originally posted by ron
    Dante, I live in south plainfield. I dont really go to those cities, but if you want to come to SP that would be cool.

I also am a detailer if you're interested. My details are on the higher end though, usually $250-$350 and take about 14 hours.

thats not too far. i go to piscataway every weekend. sp is not that far from there. do you have a website i can take a look at? the price is ok but im not sure if i have 14 hours! what does that cover. sounds amazing though.

Originally posted by dantedawg
    thats not too far. i go to piscataway every weekend. sp is not that far from there. do you have a website i can take a look at? the price is ok but im not sure if i have 14 hours! what does that cover. sounds amazing though.
    Exterior full detail is usually 12-14 hours, average interior is 3-4 hours but I have an assistant for interiors.

I do not have a business website but I do have some pictures of some cars i have done here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41069248@N00/

I have done many more cars than that (4 other w202s as well), but I think you get the idea from those pictures.

Give me a call about the detailing, 908 930 5054

Originally posted by ron
    Exterior full detail is usually 12-14 hours, average interior is 3-4 hours but I have an assistant for interiors.

I do not have a business website but I do have some pictures of some cars i have done here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41069248@N00/

I have done many more cars than that (4 other w202s as well), but I think you get the idea from those pictures.

Give me a call about the detailing, 908 930 5054
    i like the pix. are those euro headlights and corners installed ? i love it. i see HID in it.