Thread: First "mod" to my C280... new V1

First "mod" to my C280... new V1

V1 and concealed display...

Should be here Monday, sold the last one with my m3.

cant go wrong with the V1 ive had a couple of them
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

In Charge
    interesting that you sold an M3 and bought a C280.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

selling my m3 seen at www.pacifier.com/~quest wasn't something i wanted to do. It was something I HAD to do to help pay for school and out of state tuition.

And a fine M3 it was...however, with a bit of help the C280 can be surprisingly good on the track. Any plans to take a similar route with the w202?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

In Charge
    Originally posted by Ty Vil
    selling my m3 seen at www.pacifier.com/~quest wasn't something i wanted to do. It was something I HAD to do to help pay for school and out of state tuition.
    thats what I was figuring. you dont hear many people giving up an M3 to go to a C280 > handling. power, tuning etc etc.

Out of State tuition sux. You at ASU?

edit: i just clicked your link, and understand that it was not a stock M3. you got a lot invested there, too bad you gotta sell
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

whoaa...ur car was ot, the colour the angel eyes, everything....
    neways first mod...get some rimms....or a trunk lip..or eylelids for the lights.....
    maybe lower it...
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

The 202 won't be a track car, it doesn't have the right tranny (manual) or the HP.

I'm already looking for a nice set of wheels and springs for it, there's a want ad in the classifieds.

New Alpine CDA-9857 is going in when it's released in March as well as new tint too.

And yes I'm at ASU. On a side note I fit 6 ASU blondes and myself in the M3, I'll try to replicate that feat this weekend with the 202.

Originally posted by Ty Vil
    And yes I'm at ASU. On a side note I fit 6 ASU blondes and myself in the M3, I'll try to replicate that feat this weekend with the 202.
    LOL
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202