Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W202 Euro Projector Headlights

W202 Euro Projector Headlights

Just found these on eBay, finally a projector headlight for the W202!
    But i would like some more info on them, why do they only fit years 93-96 ?
    it says:
    PLEASE NOTE: FOR 1996(JULY)-2000 MODELS THE HEADLIGHTS TRIMS WILL NEED TO BE REPLACE TO FIT, THE TRIMS ARE $50.00 EXTRA, COMES IN GRAY WILL NEED TO BE PAINTED TO MATCH YOUR CAR'S COLOR.

Whats up with that ?

and it also says that: SELF-LEVELING MOTORS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Well i would like to have these on the car, but im not sure if they are going to fit, they look like a clean projector housing, but im just a little worried, it does not say who makes them, and i cant seem to find any info on them, i tried to google it, but the only place i seem to find any info is on the e-bay Post.

Anyone else know anything about these lights ? They are going to look good with crystal clear corners, now all they have to make is a projector corner like the 5 Series.

eBay - W202 Euro Projector Housing
    T.

Did you notice the headlights are not projector just the fog light!
    Bummer.
    1993 ZX6E
    1996 C36
    1972 240Z
    1993 Bayliner 1750

The one who dies with the most toys wins!

I dont get it, there is enough demand for a projector headlight for the W202, why not make one, and why dont they make an aftermarket one peice headlight like the Audi, that includes the corner.
    T.

the fog light is the smaller light below the non-projector lamp. the fog light isn't the projector, but that's where the high beam usually is.

so the high beam is now the projector? or did they switch the correlation of the lights around? Projector is the low beam and non projector is the high beam?
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

This fuckin sucks! I would have bought these light in a heart beat! and that the way that I would have done the projector lights. The projector being on the inside of the light. I might buy them later on. lol

"THESE HEADLIGHTS USES H4 FOR BOTH HIGH AND LOW BEAMS, H3 FOR FOG LAMPS, PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTORS FOR EASY INSTALLATION. SELF-LEVELING MOTORS ARE NOT INCLUDED"

H4 is a low/high combo bulb. Thats the outer light
    H3 is a single bulb. the fog IS the projector.
    1993 ZX6E
    1996 C36
    1972 240Z
    1993 Bayliner 1750

someone needs to find out who makes these, and i would like to request a real projector headlight for the W202 from them... I have waited long enough for someone to make a projector housing for the W202, its bull, practically any car you name has a projector housing except for the W202.
    T.

Originally posted by NISMOPOWERED
    "THESE HEADLIGHTS USES H4 FOR BOTH HIGH AND LOW BEAMS, H3 FOR FOG LAMPS, PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTORS FOR EASY INSTALLATION. SELF-LEVELING MOTORS ARE NOT INCLUDED"

H4 is a low/high combo bulb. Thats the outer light
    H3 is a single bulb. the fog IS the projector.
    then what is the little H3 bulb below the H4 non-projector bulb? the quote can mean they have separate H4 bulbs for both the projector and standard lamp. there are THREE bulbs in that light. look at it.

Originally posted by K_Sport Driver
    then what is the little H3 bulb below the H4 non-projector bulb? the quote can mean they have separate H4 bulbs for both the projector and standard lamp. there are THREE bulbs in that light. look at it.
    city light.

also it isnt h3. its 194.

You guys have some good eyes, thats right, the guy emailed me back and said that the h4 is a high low combo bulb and it is not the one in the projector, the projector IS the fog light, and you will have normal low and high beams, the third bulb under the H4 is called a city light, all it does is light up the housing when you dont want to have your lights on, i got excited too...this sucks

one more thing, $520 bucks?! that seems a bit steep for me

I like the lights a lot! It sucks that I just bought the crystal clear ones! but yea $520 is alot of money for lights! Here are some Photoshop I just did.

For his price I would want a dual projector!
    1993 ZX6E
    1996 C36
    1972 240Z
    1993 Bayliner 1750

jstrat thats funny as hell! they look good though, Thats why i got so pissed i just finished putting in my crystal ones like last week and now they have projectors!! i was like wtf?? its almost a relief to me that they are not the projectors that we are looking for cuz i would of had to buy them, and the price does suck

my mistake. I know that's how the stock bulbs were, and figured it would be very strange to have a projector fog light IN the headlight assembly. oh well.

for 520, they better have 3 damn projectors. duals were available for my old car for only 350. Benz markup i guess. i'll stick with the crystals when i get the money

Those are the one that IM looking for! I have my hids bulbs in my fog lights. thats the look IM looking for! Ill probably buy them but not now.

OH! see i have my hid's in the low and high beam, that makes sence for you then jstrat, get em! i wanna see them! and yeah for that price they better come with alot more than a projector if you know what i mean

so would it be possible if someone actually contact a aftermarket headlamp manufacturer to see if there's a chance of making some? things like this had been done in the past in this club, like jeff and his penske shocks. anyone know of any manufacturers?

This lights looking so great!!
    Never see this here in Germany!!
    520$ is a lot of money!!!

greetings
    Sorry for my bad english!!

MY CAR

wait a while.. theyll be all over ebay at $150 shipped. just give it some time. haha

what about the quality is is good.....
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Originally posted by ryhi
    wait a while.. theyll be all over ebay at $150 shipped. just give it some time. haha
    lol that what i said to my self give a couple of more weeks and everybody is going to have them for less! thats when we all run and buy them!lol

the concept is good. at least its out there now. hwoever, it looks cheap
    2000 W202 C230K SE (Sold)
    2007 W203 C230