Thread: W202 Maintenance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's a 96 mb c280 , bought it brand new in Jan of 96, got 176k miles,almost traded it in @ 136k when I got a 08 mb c300 in 09, becuase it was not running right,but then put a new coil and it was kind a running ok, anyway long story short since last June with all you helpful guys I have been trying to bring it back to par, I've spend about $1700.00 thus far ,work done since last June ,4 shocks ,differential fluid change ,coolant ,spark plugs ,wires ,clutch fan ,clutch bracket,water pump,valve cover gasket,tranny fluid,fuel filter,cabin filter and vacuum distribution block ....,and still got a few things to do.....
    Saluco ,is the ovp by the vacuum block with a 15 amp fuse? And how to find out if its bad ?....thanx again ....
    Tranny mount & motor mounts
    Last edited by 96mbc280; 07-31-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It's a 96 mb c280 , bought it brand new in Jan of 96, got 176k miles,almost traded it in @ 136k when I got a 08 mb c300 in 09, becuase it was not running right,but then put a new coil and it was kind a running ok, anyway long story short since last June with all you helpful guys I have been trying to bring it back to par, I've spend about $1700.00 thus far ,work done since last June ,4 shocks ,differential fluid change ,coolant ,spark plugs ,wires ,clutch fan ,clutch bracket,water pump,valve cover gasket,tranny fluid,fuel filter,cabin filter and vacuum distribution block ....,and still got a few things to do.....
    Saluco ,is the ovp by the vacuum block with a 15 amp fuse? And how to find out if its bad ?....thanx again ....
    Tranny mount & motor mounts
    Jim: did you do most of the labor for your repairs?