Thread: Have i been ripped off!!

Have i been ripped off!!

Hey team
    Last edited by jmerritt; 08-30-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Are you located within the EU, or are you elsewhere?
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

outside, i'm in New Zealand. Next to Australia.

lol put your location in mang...

Did they Debt your CC account?
    there seems to be a phone number on there site,you should call them
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

Originally posted by jmerritt
    outside, i'm in New Zealand. Next to Australia.
    Perhaps there could be a hold up in customs? International always takes a bit more time than we'd prefer. I'd suggest giving them a phone call (at hours that would be appropriate for them) to see if it's been shipped...
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

thats a year since u placed the order...they should at least respond to the emails...but as the others said try calling them and bear in mind the timezone difference...if that dosent work...then.....
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

ha, didn't notice the year difference....umm, it's a bit late to take action, as it's going to be rough finding old shipping records...if you're lucky, their records will show that nothing shipped, and they'll complete your order.

Only talking to them live can possibly resolve this.

search. think. do. post.

Spring Master
    is this a joke?

Arrow

I bought a couple of things in different periods from matrixcar and they turned up fine and on time... I dont know what might have happened.
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

Unhappy

sorry guys i said the wrong date, i sent the order just last month
    20.04.06. sorry my bad.

Originally posted by NEA-4311
    I bought a couple of things in different periods from matrixcar and they turned up fine and on time... I dont know what might have happened.
    how long did it take for your stuff to arrive??
    i know that its going to take longer as i'm on the other side of the earth but just wondering how long it takes?

well one month is not that long of a time...but still try to call them
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

Originally posted by Abuimad
    well one month is not that long of a time...but still try to call them
    I agree. e-mail them and call them non-stop. Nice car btw. Love the color!
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC

Just to let you know it has arrived today, 11.05.06, not to bad really considering how far it has travelled.
    also i have had the car tinted, will put the new grill on today and when i get the digi cam back will take some photos for you all to see.

Nice nice! cant wait to see it! See? And you were worrying! make sure you put some hot girl on your bonnet.
    Jim
    >> My white Greek merC