Thread: dam bose!!!!

Unhappy dam bose!!!!

i cant get the dam bose enclosure out of the front door how the hell does it come out, do i just rip it out?? and also i have 4 inch speakers for rear panel and the do not fit the bose enclosure what can i do to get them to fit, i thought the car would fit a 4" in the rear door? please help, i have been melting in the heat for like 2 hours doing my amp and tryin to take these frigin things out.
    1994 c280 in the making....

roll up the window, then just take the 3 or 4 screws that hold the enclosure in out. It fits in pretty tight but it it tilts forward and just comes out.
    1996 C36

-blacked out grill
    -cold air intake
    -flat hood emblem
    -full custom bent exhaust
    -stereo things.

im an idiot, rolled window up and came out fine
    1994 c280 in the making....

speaker caught fire

the other day i noticed the left rear door speaker wasnt working on my 95 c36. i didnt have time to check it out to see why it wasnt working. so today as i was goin down the highway i'm smelling smoke so in a hurry i pulled over and sure enough my door panel was on fire. luckily i stopped the fire. i took the door panel and speaker out and so far no problem. i have never heard of this happening the car only has 91k on it and stock speakers and amp. it would suck losing a car to a damn short in the voice coil of a cheap speaker.