Thread: Xenon Kit Onboard...

Xenon Kit Onboard...

Hey mates... Whuzz up?

I visited the local MB dealer and had a Xenon 7.000K Kit placed
    into my 202

Check them out...

Cheers!
    W202.018 -> M111.961 (Yeah!)
    2.2 @ 163bhp | 17\'\' AMG Alloys | Supersprint | Americat | Eisenmann | BMC | C32AMG/C36AMG Brakes | Bilstein | Eibach
    Hellenic Mercedes Benz Owners & Friends Club # www.mbclub.gr

Looks good! How is the beam pattern?

Originally posted by taimyshukah
    Looks good! How is the beam pattern?
    Well I don't think I understood what you asked (My english are not so good) BUT the beam patterned is ok... more spreaded that centered...

I'm still trying to set the projectors right height... How can I center easily the 2 projectors? I mean both at the same height...
    2.2 @ 163bhp | 17\'\' AMG Alloys | Supersprint | Americat | Eisenmann | BMC | C32AMG/C36AMG Brakes | Bilstein | Eibach

Im not sure because i have never seen OEM HID on a 202. But, isnt 7000K to blue to be legal. I have 6000k convertion and its kinda blue so im a little worred with cop, they seem to not like me. But what would so should i say, they are OEM or something like that i guess???

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by therock2689
    Im not sure because i have never seen OEM HID on a 202. But, isnt 7000K to blue to be legal. I have 6000k convertion and its kinda blue so im a little worred with cop, they seem to not like me. But what would so should i say, they are OEM or something like that i guess???
    I think everything above 8000K is considered illegal in CA, not sure if its true just what ive heard.

Originally posted by therock2689
    im a little worred with cop,
    Well here's Greece, so whatever we do is illegal LOOOOOOOL
    But no cop will ever bust a MERCEDES, BMW, SAAB here...

I think its the same here unless they are too blue. But on high end cars they probly will not do anything because they think its OEM piece, but i red this on SEMA SAN site, http://www.semasan.com/Main/Main.aspx?ID=61762. By what i understand that HID convertions are legal as long as they but out enough light on the road. A bit off topic but worth the note.

post a pic of the lights at night reflecting on the wall or street of something....

but neways its looking good mate
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

are you not supposed to aim one light up more than the other...well one down and one a little higher?
    I could be wrong but that's how it is on our jeep

Hey mates... here's the beam pattern

We have HID kits in all bulb types and 4300K, 6500K or 8000K temperatures at $299.99 including shipping to US. 6K color is mostly white with light blue. 8K color is mostly blue with light purple. 10K is not recommended because the color is mostly purple and you actually lose visibility.
    K1 Motorsport
    ECU | HID | KW | K-MAC | AMG | Camber Kit | Argos

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by K1 Motorsport
    We have HID kits in all bulb types and 4300K, 6500K or 8000K temperatures at $299.99 including shipping to US. 6K color is mostly white with light blue. 8K color is mostly blue with light purple. 10K is not recommended because the color is mostly purple and you actually lose visibility.
    I wouldnt mind having purple and losing visibility but cops wont let me .

Sorry, but I believe that it's rediculus to have such type of advertisments in the forum...