Soooo....6 months ago I aquired my 2000 c230 kompressor sport. Car was great when I got it, no vibrations and had the entire car looked over at a Mercedes dealer. The tech had found a rear differential leak and a few other repairs but was not worried as I purchased an extended warranty through EasyCare. The car was brought in and the work was done and they also replaced the ball joints and control arm bushings as they found them to be loose. Got the car back and noticed a vibration that was not there before. Was told the car had been aligned after the ball joints were done but they really only set the toe so I went back and for $200 they aligned the car. Got it back and still did not feel right, continuous vibration. Proceeded to have the car back in and out 5 more times, replaced 2 rims at dealers suggestion($300), and got new tires after dealers suggestion ($600) that had shown little wear before ball joints were replaced. CAR STILL VIBRATED. Wiper stopped working 2 weeks ago, car went in for vibration in wheel and not tracking right, broke wiper motor, and broken A/C. Could find no prob with A/C, fixed wiper, and told vibration could not be replicated and that they had looked at it. They also damaged my bumper which kept me out of the car another 5 days, they fixed it. So, driving to work this morning and I heard a horrible vibration/clunking/grinding/scraping. Pulled over immediately and called dealership, told to go ahead and just drive it in and it should be fine-they thought frozen caliper. Called tow truck and dealer called later to tell me wheel bearing fell apart in front left wheel and damaged spindel, hub, bearing, rotor, and pads. Warranty says they'll only cover the bearing and hub and nothing else because I "drove the car after the part failed till the car was completely inoperable" which is completely untrue and caused a fight between me and EasyCare. Question is-Mercedes definetly should have checked the bearings on one of the first few visits I've been told and continually gave me back a car that had failing wheel bearings that finally did fail this morning. Had they diagnosed this 1,2, or even 3 months ago the bearings would have been replaced under warranty but now that they have failed the dealership says I'm liable for $1,500 in damages after what EasyCare is paying. Anyone have any advice on how to deal with the dealer? I really feel like they are liable for what happened as the car was in just last weekend for wheel vibrations. Sorry this is so long! But it's been a bad trip with this car, and for a wheel bearing to go on a 2000 c230 with 57,000 miles sounds a little strange to me.