Just wanted to let all of you guy's know about this new intake that I ordered, and just arrived.

It's basically a K&N 57i Intake, that I was pretty amazed when I took it out and looked at it. (Currently not installed, I have to go back home in a few weeks then let you know the full feedback)

Anyway, from what I see in the box, I'm extremely impressed that this isn't any e-bay knock off intakes.

The cone filter itself looks well-built, it's heavy and the material isn't bad at all.
It's a "Short-Ram" intake that has another tube that connectes to the bumper so that it let's cold-air in. (I was impressed by this, since I thought this 57i was an universal intake.
But it's not. The diagram for installation has a M111 engine layout, that I believe fit's for all I-4 engines on our 202.

The inside piping for the cone is anti-heat coated, the inside is all silver.

This was an absolute experimental intake for the 202 that I wanted to try, and I think I will be very happy with the results when I get to install them.

Anyone looking for a Short-ram intake, that allows cold air in, and looking for a reputable brand should highly look into this product.

It's a bit pricey, at around $240 with the full set. But I'll see when I go back to Hong Kong in a few weeks.

I will keep this post updated.