Basicly what's going on was today I was driving around 50mph at about 2300 rpm, went to gas it and the engine started choking, like it had bad gas in it, I pushed further on the pedal and the rpm neddle slowly went down and so did my speed with this horrible hesitation, pulled over shut the car off, it restarted fine and I drove away...it did this again, at an even lower speed so I pulled into autozone and got a bottle of that water out of your fuel system crap, poured that in and filled up at chevron with 93...got on I95, got half way home and the POS did it again, in the middle of traffic, I had to put flashers on just to get to an area to pull over, did it about 15 more times, one time I got out of the car and listened and could hear the cat converter like a pulsating buzz, not normal...plugs are about 6k old and fuel filter is about 3k old, I'm leaning towards fuel pump but I really don't know..., it revs fine to about 2900 them once at 3-3500 it starts to choke and almost want to foul out, seems like its running wayyy to lean, I'm scared to even drive this thing anymore...any suggestions or ideas to test would be great..thanks