This is a clean-titled 1998 Mercedes C230. This car is rarely-optioned the factory, including driver and passenger full power seats, climate control, full leather interior, and Homelink system. This is also the first year of the updated W202 body style.

I have owned the vehicle since August of 2005 with 70,000 miles. The car currently has approximately 140,000 miles and it has been meticulously maintained. Mechanically the engine and transmission are flawless. The A/C is ice cold, and the car consistently yields over 30 MPG.

I bought the car completely stock. All mods were done tastefully, and no expense was spared. Many of the parts currently on the vehicle are discontinued, and you will never see another W202 chassis Mercedes that looks like this. Here is a current mod list:

Exterior:

Grosser WALD kit
WALD exterior badging, emblems
W210 updated blinking mirrors
Monochromatic handles, hood squirters, side moldings
Crystal headlights with 6000K HID
Crystal foglights with 3000K HID
Gloss black grill inlets
Huper Optik Tint, 40& and 60% windshield
Venture Shield Clear Bra

Interior:

BRABUS door lock pins
BRABUS wood shift knob
BRABUS pedals
BRABUS-style wood steering wheel
Wood shift surround

Wheels and Suspension:

Discontinued Crimson 19* 8.5, 19 * 9.5 Club Linea Barlettas
Hydroholics one pump six dump hydraulic setup
Parker accumulators
Three Kinetik 1800 deep cycle batteries
Accuair SwitchSpeed controller unit with individual corner control and adjustable raise and lowering speed
Suede trunk with plexiglass window

Performance:

Speed Innovation ECU tune
Magnaflow exhaust

In Car Entertainment:

Alpine d310 flip up head unit with DVD player and iPod interface
12” JL W3 in a fiberglass enclosure with mono amp
Hertz rear coaxials and Bose front component speakers
Extensive Dynamatting

Please contact me at newportautoperfection@yahoo.com with any inquiries. The asking price is $12,500. There are well over $16,000 of mods into the car.