this is just to let people know who are looking to buy new wheels.....if you wanna do new wheels strictly for looks with performance as a added bonus....take heed....you MUST GO 19 inch....the reason i say is because of experience......18's will definitely be cheaper and less problematic as far as fitment....but you will be kicking yourself later for not going all the way when you had the chance....i just bought a set of 3pc japanese $3000 dollar rims and am kicking my self in the ass because they look smallish with that deep azz lip....19's would have filled up the well better and would have costed maybe $200-400 dollars more...and i would have gladly payed the premium had i known that i would realize this....not dissing 18 users(because i have 18's) i'm just saying...for most i think 18's on a w202 look small....i mean i'm seeing civics and the like rockin 19s wit no problem...and they look rightfully huge.....i think 19's look more natural without being gawdy and taking away from the car.....just my 2cents....