Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulled over by the Police!

they shouldnt break my fuckin balls then

Possible profiling

That sounds pretty funny, when my C was tinted I had the rear window done in 5% and all the other windows done in 20%. I was never stopped in this car until last year September when they passed a tint law citing anything darker than 35% was illegal.

On the otherhand I also had a passat that had 5% percent on the rear window and 15% on all the other windows. The passat was lowered with 18 inch silver 2pc wheels. One night I was stopped by an asshole police officer that thought that the headrests in my car were the heads of passengers. He demanded that everyone come out of the car, He did not beleive me until his partner came and looked into the car herself and saw I was telling the truth. That I was the only one in the car. You know the other thing was that they never told me why they pulled me over.

Re: Possible profiling

Originally posted by smartkey

One night I was stopped by an asshole police officer that thought that the headrests in my car were the heads of passengers. He demanded that everyone come out of the car, He did not beleive me until his partner came and looked into the car herself and saw I was telling the truth. That I was the only one in the car.
    LOOOOL cop must have felt like a jackass loool
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

it's the rear tints, not you. If they can't see what you're doing in the car from behind you, they'll pull you over to check. Pretty simple.

are all police doing it by the book?

u know i dont know, because i was cruising around yesterday in my bentley, full clear windows, nice suit,tie shirt looking all professional like i do in my profession, and there was a police car approached the side of my bentley and he slowed down, i looked in my side mirror and he was checking th enumber plates and everything to see if it was insured, texed and the reg was correct of the car H3MAN heman hahahaha i was like check it check it, so i purposely open the window and lean my arm out of the window with a nice fat HAMLEY CIGAR i keep these in my car to make it look rite, i dont smoke but i got them for show lol and the copper was like bloody hell these youngsters and i just cruised on, so u know some of the police are not as genuine as u might think theyre just trying to do u because ur young,coloured u dont match their imagination of who should be driving this car, but thats it tough, not saying all police are like that but some definately are, io get some officers when they drive past they wave at me in the bentley like they know me, now thats a good felling lol

by the way this was in reply to the post where the chap keeps getting pulled over for having tinted windows in the back further in this forum body mods

merged
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.