Thread: Need some help!!!

Exclamation Need some help!!!

i got in to a accident the other day with my '94 c220... it needs some parts, does anyone have a diagram of the front end... thanks in advance...
    -Farid

i got the stock head lights if you need them for sale. let me know?

i have a set of brand new corner lights... let me know if u need them.
    RoyalFlush202

my friend told me i need a grille, front bumper, and a radiator support.. I dont know what type or the part number... if anyone could help me out i would really appriciate it...

-Farid

you can get avantgarde lookalike grille off ebay for about the same price you're gonna pay for OEM, maybe less and it look a whole lot better.
    since you have to replace the radiator support you might be able to put in the updated bumper (from 97 up) but I'm not sure.. maybe the other guys in this forum can tell you.
    it really doesn't look all that bad... be patient when looking at your replacement parts, check to see if there's an aftermarket part available other than OEM, like i said it might be cheaper and look better....

good luck...
    \'93 190E -
    \'94 c280 -

rollinrealbig
    I have a grill insert same as your broken one except mines not broken. $30 shipped. no frame.

rollinrealbig
    I dont think you need a new radiator support, all you would need is new front bumper grill and get the hood fixed (looks damaged) and the metal bumper behind the bumper cover just needs to be popped back out, it shouldnt cost too much to do at the shop. if you have no money you may as well just drive like it is doesnt looks like its a hard hit ive done worse.

i was driving on the highway, bumper-to-bumper traffic, and this guy in a truck in front of me just slams on his brakes and before i could stop i hit his trailer hitch.... the radiator support is a little rusted up and pushed in so i thought i would just get a new one.... does anyone know tha part number for it???
    -Farid

Originally posted by habibijaan
    i hit his trailer hitch....
    ouch...the 202 bumpers are pretty solid, but they dont stand a chance against trailer hitch's...but yeah get the updated grill not the old model one
    Modified C230, Sprayed Silver Strips, Updated Grill, Tinted all round, Lowered Springs, 17inch Rimms, K&N performance Filter, Performance chip and AMG exhaust Kit, Hella bixenons with Osram Bulbs
    Just in: Pioneer sound system, 2 1000 Watt Subs, 2 Amps, and 1 Head Unit...luvin the BASS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/abuimad

If Its 2 (Good) 2 Be True...Then..Its a 202

OG Moderator
    Just start searching here for diagrams of front end assemblies. I think all that you desire to find will be found across multiple pages.

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb1.asp?TP=1&F=202022&VIN=

Doug
    1999 C230 Kompressor