Thread: Performance Carbon Fiber? this product is sick!!

Performance Carbon Fiber? this product is sick!!

What up guys? As previously posted on this forum one of our member discovered a company called Performance Carbon Fiber. So i decide to look more into and to see is this product worth my time and effort? So i decided to buy a sample and give it a try? So i did and dam is this product worth every penny!! Its really carbon fiber just in a different lay out. You don't need any backing any vacuum etc. you know what i mean when it comes to making carbon fiber products! this product is so cool! you have a part that looks cheep and you want to add style and texture to it? What do you do? take performances carbon fiber sheet measure it cut it and lay it out. It gives an awesome look and feel to the part. I recommend this product to any body who is looking to stand out when it come to shows and many more things! You don't need to spend thousands on carbon fiber, You can just get performances carbon fiber!

http://www.senkostyle.com/shop/home.php?cat=317

That was me! Hehe I'm glad it worked out for ya. Show us some pics of the parts modded with!
    1997 C280 Sport

so basically it's just an overlay? there's nothing performance about that at all.

so basically it's just an overlay? there's nothing performance about that at all.
    ya thats what im curious about as well. so is it basically just a sticker and how does it differ from the stickers MB uses?
    Also does it actually look real?
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2398710

Originally posted by benzofanatic
    ya thats what im curious about as well. so is it basically just a sticker and how does it differ from the stickers MB uses?
    Also does it actually look real?
    It's real carbon fiber, the MB ones on our dashes and pillars are fakeys.

here take a look at the videos
    http://www.senkostyle.com/shop/home.php?cat=3
    1997 C280 Sport

the one that Mercedes puts on our car doesn't even come close to this product. this is real carbon fiber that you can also stretch around corners with no problem. look at there video and you will understand what im talking about. and the appearances of this product is stunning!

any pics of what u guys have used it on? the stuff looks cool, im thinking about using that for the exterior b-pillars.
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport

Faux Carbon out, This stuff in. Maybe.

here are some pics of the performance carbon fiber that i just did yesterday. i like how it came out! what do you guys think?

you can do so much with this product!

Looks nice. What else did you CF up?
    1997 C280 Sport

as of now just that. more to come when the weather gets better!

hey that makes my job a heck of a lot easier. John, do you think you can get the information on the type of tack resin they're using? Either Polyurethane, Polyester, or some type of epoxy. Then you'll know what type of clear coat to top it with.

which parts are those? looks pretty good by the way, how do you think it would do on the b-pillars?
    Devon
    1999 C280 Sport

Originally posted by benzofanatic
    which parts are those? looks pretty good by the way, how do you think it would do on the b-pillars?
    i was thinkin the exact same thing. Also the center console and the wood pieces.
    I still have some of the sticker CF, i had it im my 300E, it wasnt too bad, it just diddnt stick in the corners well.

those parts are for my engine. i will put them in and take some pics. yea the b pillars would look nice also!