Thread: MbenzNL Multifunction System upgrade

MbenzNL Multifunction System upgrade

hey anyone have any info on MBenznl.com's w208 multifunction upgrade for the w202? http://www.mbenznl.com/products/multifunc.shtml

thinking about getting this done but the Mercedes Benz navigation systems have been notorious for being ANNOYING so wondering if anyone know of any way i can get a touch screen navigation directly installed into my dash. ( not the touch screens that come from headunits )
    98 c230
    Clear OEM corners
    Xenon interiors
    **RIP**

OG Moderator
    I had concted MbenzNL about this upgrade myself.. still waiting for a reply though.

i believe its a w208 cluster and W210 steering wheel. I havent heard of any problems with the comand at all. I have a W163 Euro comand in my 202 and no problems at all yet. have my comand with navi, w210 roof mounted antenna, and now I have tv installed with an OEM Euro tv tuner. i like the mulfi-function.. but depends on how much it is!
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

haha of course I think im gonna need to get a price quote for the command, multi function, and also the power rear sunshade what can I say I like to think of the passengers too
    98 c230
    Clear OEM corners
    Xenon interiors
    **RIP**

This would be an amazing upgrade but would cost alot, plus, how complex is this to install.......
    99 C43 AMG
    99 C230 Kompressor

OG Moderator
    from what I gather its plug and play install.. and a reprogram with the star for multi-function operation.
    its pretty simple.. but yes im thinkin expensive!! I bet $1500-2000! still waiting to hear back from MbenzNL though.
    *2002 E320 4Matic Wagon* Daily
    --Not lowered—18" Alphards—Stock exhaust.
    Lots Coming—3 piece 18" AMG Aero II—Custom Bags—Wide Fenders—W210 E55 Engine Swap with 4matic—

*1999 C230K Turbo* Track Car
    --18" SL55 AMG's--KW V2 Suspension--SLK55 Front and Rear Brake--Wiechers Braces--Custom GT28 Turbo--Custom 3" Exhaust--68mm Throttle body--450cc Injectors--Custom Intake Manifold--Custom liquid to air intercooler--C36 Rear--Brabus Front--

In the end I kinda wonder if it's worth it to spend all this money on the w202 and then I think about it a little more and the w202 just looks so sick its an awesome car
    98 c230
    Clear OEM corners
    Xenon interiors
    **RIP**

its really not worth it, but hey, these 202s can get really, really nice, so I suppose it could be worth it... especially if you drive a lot...
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins