Thread: my power Windows are acting gay

my power Windows are acting gay

So I took the shift console out and the upper console to install the amp wires to the dash player. Unhooked the battery power so I don't get any electric static while wiring. After hooking up everything placed everything back the way it was. then I took the car for a ride... and tried to roll down the windows (Pressed the button to the fullest that way it will roll down automatically) but it doesn't do that anymore i have to keep my figure on the button to get it up or down Wtf happened ??

Anyone could help ?
    1998 C230k Classic Edition

theres something written around here about reseting the automatic window up and down function, also for the sunroof if i remember corectly, i think its also in the car manual, if u dont have a car manual search around here to do with "auto window up" or something
    -Logan-

Originally posted by c280nz
    theres something written around here about reseting the automatic window up and down function, also for the sunroof if i remember corectly, i think its also in the car manual, if u dont have a car manual search around here to do with "auto window up" or something
    I do have the manual... I'll look into it thanks
    1998 C230k Classic Edition

This happened to me the other day-- roll them down manually all the way (by pushing down with one) and when the window is fully down, push down the window switch to the second stop. Then roll it up manually and then when fully closed, do the same thing. Your auto up/down memory should now be restored. You have to do this for each window.

Hope that helps.
    2000 C230 Kompressor Sport

In Charge

Thumbs up

Been covered numerous times.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci