It was only a matter of time,Logan would smell this topic from frickn miles^^ Well,hopefully with alittle direction from these two 202 mad kiwi guys we can help save you some undue effort in the long run!

Yep its no good for the bearings or cooling lines when the engine stops hence why im trying to bring the exchanger pump on once the engine stops!,will actually be using 3/8"(-6) alloy pipe,but are having trouble trying to get a decent bender for cheap(decent = $500)...might try hire one.

Also i think the steam pipe has a slightly smaller ID than stainless sizes and thus will give you better responce(possibly at the cost of alittle high end)

As logan mentioned,the wastegate angle is very important,when you reach boost limit the unneeded portion of exhaust gas needs to bypass the turbine as freely as possible,this is both good for efficiency/Hp and boost control.
my waste system is barely acceptable as mine exits at a right angle from the manifold and the centre peak inside the collector is slightly above where it exits...both are not desirable but we ran out of options/room.
one of the best ways is to gradually merge off the turbine housing,however this is very tricky on a top mount like the M111 and welding to the turbine housing is very risky!

Cool,it should all bolt straight in!,just make sure you do that crank pully up properly^^.

the thing in the ash try is that Defi display that i used to have mounted behind the steering wheel!,but have mounted the boost gauge there beside the cluster now as its a much to view there + it tidy's up the dash.

haha,yeh hope your auto has what it takes^^

Paul