Thread: Camber Kit Required?

Camber Kit Required?

well i couldnt find a direct answer in any threads i searched.. i have the stock 17's from the 2000 model c classes and im wondering if i will need a camber kit if i went with the h&r's ?? and if so is speedybenz the only one enough to correct it.. my main concern is i just spent alot on tires and dont want excessive / uneven wear due to camber

Camber kit can help. But if you're lowered, you are bond to spending money in tires.

In Charge
    I second that.

Might put my set up for sale if interested.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

so for sure i will need it.. daym how much u planning to sell ur kit ?? also i heard that some people rub on the tires i just picked.. didnt realize it till i did some more research.. im running on 225/45/17 and 245/40/17's

also do you guys know how long should the tires last if i dont put a camber kit?

It depend on how you drive and how many miles a day you drive. It also depend on what tires. Usually it will last more than year. I'm running 225x40x18-f
    and 255x35x18-r with #2 pad all around. It's prefect no rubbing issue.

In Charge
    Originally posted by jay_jay_n
    so for sure i will need it.. daym how much u planning to sell ur kit ?? also i heard that some people rub on the tires i just picked.. didnt realize it till i did some more research.. im running on 225/45/17 and 245/40/17's

also do you guys know how long should the tires last if i dont put a camber kit?
    I'd let it go for $200 plus ship.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Well, I sell several kits a month and over the years I have had some return customers. So I believe the Camber Kit does help save your rear tires. But if you are not driving alot then you wouldn't see a big difference.

But if you are interested in a set go to: www.speedybenz.com.

You can choose off the list of camber arms and I will send them to you within the week

Thanks,

Jeff
    1999 C43 Obsidian Black; Penske Remote Adjustable Shocks; Adjustable Spring Perches; SSR Comp Wheels, 9.5 & 9.5x17\"; Custom 31.75mm front & 19mm rear swaybar; Ported Manifold; Limited Slip Differential, Headers and race Cats, Other Stuff