You are welcome- I mentioned to the forum I am a suspension guru- you guys are starting to reap the benefits on having me around here. Just wait until I learn this car more and more the more I tinker with it over the years

I would probably not suggest you go to the Eibach setup with the Konis because Koni has a more agressive compression valving that Bilstien does. That makes up for dyanmic spring rate in compression movement of the shock, but not dynamic "set" of the shock. Once the spring has compressed in steady state of the corner, the shock damper force goes away when it is under "dynamic- static" load so thus it is only the spring rate holding the roll of the car at that point.

But as for straightline ride comfort, it will limit the travel of a softer spring so as not to bottom out a wheel travel like a lsesor valved shock will do like Bilstein. It is all in feel. The Eibachs will definately make it ride harder with the Koni's as opposed to the Bilsteins, but the Bilsteins also do not have the agressive rebound settings that make the koni shine in cornering chaiss weight control. Koni's are geared to be used out of the box with lower spring rates than Bilsteins

Why I am telling you this is because I see you already stated you want to back the Koni Rebound settings back to "0". If you think the ride is too hard right now then you will not like the Eibachs