Thread: Picking up a Duraflex Replica C36 Front Bumper Today!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hvmercy View Post
    looks good.

what do you plan to do with the holes where the fog lights are supposed to be?
    Leave them be. Even though you can't see them the brake vents are still there, but I had to cut them back quite a bit on this new bumper for them not to push the bumper out. My car was designed to run them

After all, I'm not going to BS people and try to fly that my car is a real C36 when it's not. I honestly didn't even do this route for the AMG look. It was simply because it was far cheaper than going the OEM full replacement again. Won't lie though, the C36 *look* looks far more badass than my anemic-looking pre-facelift bumper.

Besides, I've looked up the price of the fogs and they're bloody expensive. Afterall, they only ran them on two models for a limited run.

*technically* if I could, I would run fogs there, but I'm squeemish to block airflow to the brakes through a system Mercedes designed to keep the brakes from overheating.

As a funny note, I debadged my model designation and got rid of all the residue from the stickers. Now people will have no idea what w202 I have lol! Perfect plan.
    Last edited by vixen_w202; 05-16-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    96 Black C280 (Black Vixen) - Sold/Retired 10/13

I no longer own a w202 and I kick myself in the head every day for it...