Quote Originally Posted by Malig8r View Post
they are about 2" shorter and all I had to do to make them work was press the cross bar out of the eyelet at the bottom and press a sleeve in for the bolt.. I used the rubber isolators that came with the shock except for the top one, I used the Mercedes one.. im working on the front now, should be pretty simple.. Im kind of surprised there aren't more of these out there that are bagged.. Can't wait to see it laying on the ground..what are you using for air management?
4 way manual management. Still the most reliable system on the market for daily driving IMHO, May not be the most accurate for ride height adjustment but. I have no digital computerized controllers or manifolds that can go bad on me. The only electronics are the Compressor, 12v40a relay, and the pressure switch. Hmm I might have to look into the jeep shocks for the rear, I know a buddy and fellow member here who is also bagged runs SLK struts up front on his 202 its a 4 banger though. I got the heavy v8 up there so not to sure i can get away with SLK struts up front.