Thread: Body Mods (Overall hello and a few questions )

Body Mods (Overall hello and a few questions )

Hey Guys!

Im new to this web page but had a few questions. I was Wondering Where i could get a body kit for my car that wasnt too expensive and i was hoping for an answer to my question of whether or not i could take the supercharger from some other kompressor model and toss it in to mine

Re: Body Mods (Overall hello and a few questions )

Originally posted by Mr C280
    Hey Guys!

Im new to this web page but had a few questions. I was Wondering Where i could get a body kit for my car that wasnt too expensive and i was hoping for an answer to my question of whether or not i could take the supercharger from some other kompressor model and toss it in to mine
    There are quite a few choices when it comes to body kits. Do you have anything in particular in mind? Do some searching on this forum, and you should be able to find quite a bit of info.

As for the supercharger from any other MB, that might not be the most practical way to go. I haven't seen any successful transfers of an SC. And the one project that I do know of turned out to need so much more extra that in the end it wasn't worth it. In any case, there are many more ways to make your car scream aside from putting on a supercharger.
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

In Charge
    A Kompressor from one of the 4 cylinders will not be able to push enough air volume to the C280 engine. Probably hurt the car more than help it.
    1998 C43
    1994 C280 (Retired)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - da Vinci

Originally posted by Denlasoul
    A Kompressor from one of the 4 cylinders will not be able to push enough air volume to the C280 engine. Probably hurt the car more than help it.
    tru i dont think one of those eaton s/c from the 230k would help any
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

CKlasse
    In theory, you can put the Eaton Kompressor on the C280, and slap a thicker head gasket to lower compression.

We played with the idea on doing this to a local C43 - but never got around to it.

do mosselman have an application for the C280?

As for bodykits, well if you care about price, go for a rieger or a replica from an AMG, wald or other high price brand (the real stuff is $$$$)

Etienne

Originally posted by MrSpace
    do mosselman have an application for the C280?

For the I-6, yes. Don't know about the V
    If you can thread the needle... and if your drive can lead to Pole Position today, history may hold a place for you tomorrow.

search. think. do. post.

Originally posted by Renn 208
    For the I-6, yes. Don't know about the V
    No no to "V".
    E55 2000
    M-3 2014

i think that guy name AutoBlz sells them, hes a member here and on Bnzsport.com but i dont know how good his shitz is
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody