Thread: Has anyone done a CKlasse C36 Performance Exhaust Mod yet?

Has anyone done a CKlasse C36 Performance Exhaust Mod yet?

I was talking to CKlasse the other day about putting some hi-flow cats in my ride and was wondering if anyone's done it on a C36 yet. I've been following up w/ all the C43 work, but just curious if anyone has gone the hi-flow cat, mandrel bent pipe, wider tips route.
    cfortythreezie

anyone?
    cfortythreezie

OG Moderator
    probably not b/c it there would already be a thread about it, you should try it out, it won't hurt any.
    Got BRABUS?

Originally posted by 714guy
    probably not b/c it there would already be a thread about it, you should try it out, it won't hurt any.
    You might try to post it on the Mercedesshop forum and ask one of the W124 guys with a M104 motor. I have done it with a M103 and it made a remarkable improvemnet in power throughtout the rpm range. I kept the factory 6 into 2 into 1 configuration. Removed the center resonator and put in a merge collector about 12 inches past the dual Cats. It was dual 1- 7/8 into one 2-1/2 out to the rear and a pass through muffler (silencer at low speed RPMS).

I would do the headers first, they are very restrictive. Someone makes one for the W202 but I don't remember who.
    2005 TSX Graphite Pearl Auto With NAVI
    Autostart Autostarter
    Progress Rear Sway Bar
    USDM Bodykit
    USDM Foglights

1997 AMG C36 (RIP Thank God)
    OEM Bosche Clear Corners
    OEM AdvanteGarde Grill
    Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Eibach Springs
    Zender rear lip spoiler
    Speedybenz custom rear camber arms
    W210 mirrors

How much would headers cost and what kind of improvements would they make? Thanks for the response
    cfortythreezie

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by cthirtysizzle
    How much would headers cost and what kind of improvements would they make? Thanks for the response
    alot your looking at 1200 i think bekkers has them, an exhuast makes a difference, at least mine did not to mention the cool notes it spits out too.
    Got BRABUS?

Super Sprint makes the headers. They are $1200 retail.