Originally posted by unsp0ken
thanks guys. i replaced my bulbs with silverstars. they're definitely brighter but not as white as i thought they would be. hey benzmeister, did you do the headlight aiming adjustments by yourself or did you have it done by someone else?
CORRECTIONS MADE:

Yes, I did, I have a fence that is relatively flat. I choose one of the poles, drove the car close to it for a center line, then mesured 25' back with a tape measure. After that I duplicated the format from the owners manual. Everything seemed to work well, but I seem to have the highbeams out of horizontal, that is too far to the left, I'm going to realign the horizontal as soon as it stops raining, make sure by the way that you adjust the slider on the vertical adjust, if it doesn't move when you are making the adjustment. If you have any other ?? drop me an email.

Good Luck

Also, it tells you in the manual to line up the low beam bubble, so it is centered in the tube, I adjusted mine a little bit higher, because of bad night vision. If it doesn't pass inspection, I'll have the tech reset to pass and then reset to my specs. On my Mercedes you only adjust the low beams, the high beams are adjusted at the same time, the only other adjustment is the horizontal. which as I said I need to re -adjust