Originally posted by CKlasse
Downpipe back is pretty much a system from your exhaust manifold back. It's a full exhaust system upgrade.

It's not a matter of kompressor, turbo, or N/A application. Every car I have done downpipe on gain torque/hp.

So what's this MRP end links? Any other reference to it?
Not used to that being called the downpipe... however I know you are the exhaust master.

There is a cat built into the '03+ cl203s downpipe. I'd call it a cat back. you could replace the exhaust manifold with the supersprint header, then cklasse could hook you up with the reset but you'll need to get around the sensors. SS currently does have a downpipe back system for your car.

The rear swaybar endlinks have a curve to them to get around the brake lines... they are almost j shaped. I don't think you'll be able to replace them. The fronts could definately be replaced with solid units for better handling.

I would suggest you get the Eiback rear sway @ 22mm and the adjustabke H&R front bar with 10mm endlink holes. The stiffer rear Eiback will help keep things flat since the rear enlinks are funky.

I also don't recommend lowering this car too much, the H&R springs seem to be too much and you will cross the roll center in hard cornering. The Eibach and Renntech springs are stiffer and don't lower so much.

The only replacement strut worth anything is the koni.