Thread: any springs on sale?

any springs on sale?

right now im searching for springs for my 94 c280. If anyone has new springs that there selling, that would be great. Just email me, my email is shinbri116@yahoo.com

The Vogtland springs are only $192 new.
    1999 C43 - Carlsson 18\" 1/6 Diamond... Vogtland Springs ... Koni Ext. Adjustable... Clears...

Why such a reasonable price ? Are Vogtland's inferior to the Eibach's, H & R's etc etc ... Or is it because they are new products and have not been tested and proven.

allirroz

i have vogtland and i think they are a great product! plus i feel imo that they offer a much nicer drop than hr and eibach...just my 2 cents....=)
    99 c280 (WHITE)
    In the midst of modding.

(list of stuff too long...just link to your gallery thread)

Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
    i have vogtland and i think they are a great product! plus i feel imo that they offer a much nicer drop than hr and eibach...just my 2 cents....=)

1slkBNZ,
    Does it give a good sporty/ firm ride or just a nice drop/ jiggly ride ? I had eibachs before, but on a bavarian make, and I consider them a little jiggly on the short wheel based 3 series bavarians. On the 5 series it performed much better.

Allirroz

Originally posted by allirroz
    Why such a reasonable price ?
    I'm guessing it's to get noticed here in the USA. They have only been in the USA since 2001. Or maybe they are just of the "large volume makes up for small margins" crowd.

Are Vogtland's inferior to the Eibach's, H & R's etc etc ...
    Not at all, maybe even better. They tend to be lighter, use a thinner diameter wire which allows more springs travel, but are stiffer.

Or is it because they are new products and have not been tested and proven.
    No this also isn't the case. Vogtland has been making springs since 1908. Some of the most successful NASCAR teams are using Vogtland, including the #8 Bud car.
    1999 C43 - Carlsson 18\" 1/6 Diamond... Vogtland Springs ... Koni Ext. Adjustable... Clears...

OG Moderator
    For awesome prices/service on Vogtland springs, call Sander at The Wheel Supply (he ships out to you), and tell him Luwin from Club202 sent you.

909-468-1311 (The Wheel Supply)

Originally posted by allirroz
    1slkBNZ,
    Does it give a good sporty/ firm ride or just a nice drop/ jiggly ride ? I had eibachs before, but on a bavarian make, and I consider them a little jiggly on the short wheel based 3 series bavarians. On the 5 series it performed much better.

Allirroz
    The bavarian springs feeelterrible on my 325i. Putting on eibachs.

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion

Originally posted by coolcarlskic43
    The bavarian springs feeelterrible on my 325i. Putting on eibachs.
    eibachs suck!!! h&r springs are much better. I have had eibachs and they suck
    BAN HIS ASS!!
    744 C36 AMG- carlsson
    040 C43- way to many modifications
    744 CLK55- even more mods
    CLS55 IWC edition
    744 CLK500 Rocket Bunny widebody

Nah! I had H&R's and they suck,especially on NYC streets.You live in WA where I'm sure the roads are in much better condition.Too bouncy and hard & they sag after a while!That was my experience.And they are priced much cheaper than eibachs. Eibachs have much thicker coils. If you just want looks and very aggressive handling ,then I'd say H&R, but for nice handliing,way better than stock,with comfort and a small drop especially with 18"rims I prefer the eibachs.I have them on all four of my cars.I love em. What problems did you have with the eibachs?

silver 1998 AMG c43 to C55 convert(293whp/307lbft TQ) ,1999 M3,1995 400 whp eagle Talon Tsi AWD,94 BMW 325i to M332i(M3)conversion