Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i got my fender flares in yesterday.

guys whats up im sorry that im takeing so long! i had a lost in the familly yesterday and now every thing is going to get pushed bacl a lil bit more

Originally posted by Under Pressure
    Club202 jstrat

jstrat,

I dont know if these pics will show but its some Mercedes' getting fender flares done right. Maybe you can use them for reference for when the flares are installed on your car. The first three are from a CL Class, and the last is from an SL Class...

Nice job. any idea how much it costs (finished price)?

Re: Re: Flares...

Originally posted by c55m8o
    < CLICK ME > for speedybenz's subtle "wide body" mod. He's running 255's up front and 275's in the rear.

Go to the < top of the thread > for a close-up of the front fender.
    These pics arent working, if someone could repost them that would be great.

C55 Charter Member

Re: Re: Re: Flares...

Originally posted by frankthetank_86
    These pics arent working, if someone could repost them that would be great.
    The www.joeyandmona.com site they are hosted are is sometimes down I find. Hopefully, not for good. Else, Jeff will have to find another place to host it.

i im geting my car back tom from the shop. the flares are almost done! cant wait! post pics as soon as possible

Please post some pics!!! I have been waiting so long to seee this. Also are you still runing the same rims or are you going to go with something else.

i got my car back today they look crazy!!! i will take some pics as soon as possible. also i got new wheels you can see them in my gallery. they are black with a polish lip.

Originally posted by jstrat85
    i got my car back today they look crazy!!! i will take some pics as soon as possible. also i got new wheels you can see them in my gallery. they are black with a polish lip.

wHERE IS yOU'RE GALLERY AT????

OK guys here we go. I really like how they came out! it took a wile but it came out awesome!!!

its all the way on top and its listed under "new pics of my car"

wow those look pretty nice, id like them better if they were molded, but thumbs up for sure~

that was my goal to mold them in but the problem with that it was that it was going to crack with all the vibration. that's why i didn't mold them in. but i like it a lot! it makes the car look really aggresive

why would it crack? sry if it is a stupid question i just got no clue
    97 C280 RIP 09-14-07 killed by a reckless rice rocket jetta (I just try and remember the good times)

***C43***

Clear Corners, ss oil filter, avantgrade grill, sport pedals, clk door pins

Its bondo. they put it around the open areas and that's how they close it, with all the vibration like, ex falling into pot hole ect... its going to crack. do you understand???

Originally posted by jstrat85
    Its bondo. they put it around the open areas and that's how they close it, with all the vibration like, ex falling into pot hole ect... its going to crack. do you understand???
    try seam sealer instead, it's more flexible for this app

i think im going to leave it the way it is. i think they look good like that.

Dam kid those look hawt. Can you get pics of the entire car so I can see how everything flows? Big time props homie

Thank you I will try to take more PICS as soon as possible, just got back from Florida over 20hours of driving!!! Never again. I might also get the crystal clear lens.

Spring Master
    shold have CFed them

i like them unmolded like they are. it gives more of an aggressive, race car look. i dont know why, but molded in takes away from the look. In other words, they look perfect as they are. Congrats on them man.