The price is a bit steep. The reason no one else has made one yet is because although you might think there's a high demand, it doesn't compare to the demand by honda owners. To make the mold, R&D, and eventually manufactured costs quite a bit.

That said, if you REALLY wanted to, you can modify these and fit some projectors in there for the driving lights. The biggest problem in the past was that no one made the front plastic/glass clear. I wonder if that piece will fit on the stock headlights. My friend bought a set of Audi projectors and modified his own set. Much nicer than using the crappy projectors found on these ebay type of lights. Most of the projector headlights on ebay can't even hold an HID bulb because the bulbs tend to be longer.

So, anyone want to shell out the $, get these lights, buy a set of audi projectors, and get a nice set going?

I agree with the other guys...give it a few months, and another company will copy them, save the R&D costs, and sell them for $150. Ok, maybe $200.