Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W202 Chrome Exhaust tips

so merc_lover are you going to help me or she i find help some wear else!!

so CKlasse can you help me out or what? i need help as soon as possible please!!!!!!

looking for a front c 36 bront bumper!

hi there i have been looking every wear for a front c36 front bumber does any one have one that they want to sell? and also i have stock 1996 w202 rims for sale with rubber. if any body is intreastead e mail me at jstrat85@aol.com thanks!

Re: W202 Chrome Exhaust tips

Originally posted by Andrew C280
    looking on ebay but there are no chrome exhaust tips for my car
    the W202, any one have any or know where to get them ?
    There are none available. I cut my own to length for my C280. got a pair around 6" long and they cut off about 3" on each one and redrilled the screw holes.
    Benzmeister
    1999 C280

Yah spring break is come soon so i will have a full week of moding
    1.) Install alarm
    2.) Custom bend and weld up nice crome tips for exhaust
    3.) Count money saved buy some more cool stuff !

should I go with an oval, one circle, two circles squares,

i though this might be cool get a rice burner 3 inch kazoo mufflers and see if you can intergrate the star from the back trunk lid on the exhaust, but that would be crazy

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by CKlasse
    Gary,

I work for BMS racing... I sell all kind of intake/chip/exhaust stuffs. That tips is exactly what I used on the C43 downpipe back system that gained 23rwhp.

I'll be ringing you sometime regarding exhaust for the S2000 - have several options right now, (particularly HKS, or JIC ti), but I wanted to get your opinion on how the one you have sounds . . .

Originally posted by Luwin1026
    I'll be ringing you sometime regarding exhaust for the S2000 - have several options right now, (particularly HKS, or JIC ti), but I wanted to get your opinion on how the one you have sounds . . .
    JIC dual conversion into single outlet!! Looks sooo cool!

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by Brabus
    JIC dual conversion into single outlet!! Looks sooo cool!
    That's right - everyone goes single!! j/k

CKlasse
    Single setup on S2000 will gain you more lower end TORQUE than the dual

So... who just become single??

OG Moderator
    Originally posted by CKlasse
    Single setup on S2000 will gain you more lower end TORQUE than the dual

So... who just become single??

That's what I've heard from the S2k guys - but I prefer the dual because of the look (so vain am I), and it has a more "balanced' look on the S2k. The torque issue will be addressed sometime in the future after I save up my pennies.

CKlasse
    Originally posted by Luwin1026
    ....after I save up my pennies.
    literally.. you are getting stuffs pennies on the buck!

anybody??

Originally posted by pnsji
    You could get this exhaust tip from Japan

It has the curve because C280 exhaust is pointing downward.
    So I was browsing through the threads, and I stumbled upon this one, anybody knows how to get these??
    \'93 190E -
    \'94 c280 -

Just a question here, why just tips? Why not a muffler? I put a Remus on my '94 in my driveway with clamps and it only took me about an hour and a half. Bought it on eBay for about $225 and I see that they still sell them for about the same price.

I am just through with the noise... how's those remus sounds? it looks prety good.
    \'93 190E -
    \'94 c280 -

Originally posted by ezbrown
    [B]Just a question here, why just tips? Why not a muffler? I put a Remus on my '94 in my driveway with clamps and it only took me about an hour and a half. Bought it on eBay for about $225 and I see that they still sell them for about the same price.
    Was your remus w202 specific? Or did you use a generic one? I find it hard to believe that a generic one would just bolt right up with clamps.... I haven't seen any w202 remus mufflers on ebay. Would you care to share some info, what model # etc is yours?

Thanks in advance,

George

What I have is the model #508593 0548S it's the full sound and model specific muffler, not the universal. It's louder than stock but I drove from California to Texas with it on and is wasn't loud enough to drive me nuts (about a 1300 mile drive). My buddy has a Borla on his BMW 540 and the Borla is much louder. I like the sound so when I sold the C220 I kept it for my C280.

It looks like they are selling for $449.17 on eBay now item # 8043517844 . That is not the same guy that I bought mine from I don't see him having any items for sale right now. But they are available.

what is the guy's ebay id that you bought your remus off of. maybe we can get some people together and buy a few if he can get a hold of some more. i am sure alot of people on here would jump on that deal in a heartbeat for that price. i sure as hell know that i would.

jason
    Jason

2006 BMW 525XI (Silver Gray Metallic)
    -----------------------------------------------
    1995 C280 (Smoke Silver Metallic) - 348,900 Original Miles - SOLD March 2010
    1988 Saleen Mustang - 1 Of Only 17 - 50,514 Original Miles - SOLD June 2009

The guy that I got mine from has ebay id cocofrank. I don't see him with anything for sale now but you may be able to contact him to see if he still has them available.

thanks, i just sent him a message through ebay. if he has more for sale and wants to work out a package price, i will let you guys know how things turn out and if ne1's interested, we can go from there. thanks again ezbrown!

Jason
    Jason

just an update on this guy from ebay. i sent him a message a long time ago. no response and he has nothing 4 sale right now on ebay! so i guess we are all S.O.L. on that deal.
    Jason
    Jason