Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So...just how is the project going?...:silence:

rollinrealbig
    back to the topic ... imagine a ported, perfectly balanced, 2.6 liter Turbo W202 w/manual box ... that is alot of HP's waiting to be made!

then Paul would have to change his name from 23K to 26T LoL

Originally posted by rollinrealbig
    back to the topic ... imagine a ported, perfectly balanced, 2.6 liter Turbo W202 w/manual box ... that is alot of HP's waiting to be made!

then Paul would have to change his name from 23K to 26T LoL
    yeh i wish!....im already pushing things way further than first expected,maybe i'll gain some more RPM somewhere along the line...should make up for the smaller displacment!...
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

rollinrealbig
    Originally posted by 23K
    yeh i wish!....im already pushing things way further than first expected,maybe i'll gain some more RPM somewhere along the line...should make up for the smaller displacment!...
    since your pushing the limits - push em all the way and make a 2.6! LoL I know cash also plays a big role, but no one is rushing you, your 202 isnt going to fly away itll be there .... frozen.

then youll be the first to push the M111 to its fullest.

Originally posted by rollinrealbig
    since your pushing the limits - push em all the way and make a 2.6! LoL I know cash also plays a big role, but no one is rushing you, your 202 isnt going to fly away itll be there .... frozen.

then youll be the first to push the M111 to its fullest.
    think in the tens of thousands to redesign the crank...would be nice though...then they would get it wrong and charge me twice the price...hey im used to it lol

i might however grab a few cc from larger pistons...will have to do the math on weather on not its worth the hassel...
    >>00 C43 Black w/birch Black. Immaculate
    >>99 C43 Silver w/CLK55 package
    >>99 S202 RED 250TD Daily.
    >>89 2.6 RED w/16vkit. POS
    >>Old Turbo 2.3 History >>Old Turbo 2.3 Video

rollinrealbig
    yea looks like you plan things out real well, just that nobody can get things right the first time, leaving you to pay up twice.