Thread: Possible trans upgrade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fcuking hell Vetruck, reading the last few posts you'd never think you were a moderator! You'd want to put your ego back in the box.

It's alright informing and assisting people on here of what you know but really that seems to be just spin off of you trying to impress everybody that you are the guru of all car related mechanical aspects.

Seriously, its getting boring and not for the first time. And sadly on that note I have to be candid and say it doesn't encourage me (anyway) to really pay too much attention to your posts or log on to the site more often for that matter.
    JJJ.

He wants to prove different then post up a video of in car footage of one of his instalks where he drives the car around upshift i ng abmnd downshifting in normal traffic as well as a bit more spirited drinig. All in one 5 min video- not going to hapoen because what ive researched so far is no one can get the 722.6 to shift correctly in a retrofit app.

JJJ, I come into here a few hours later to see if there is any response and in the process I re-read what I wrote as well as others here-

In your blind bias against me, what part of this did you fucking fail to read? Repairing and modifying vehicles is ALL about experience. Yes I have that, why does this offend you. And why are you blind to see when I talk about what I do NOT know?You might pull your own head out of your ass partner.

Quote Originally Posted by John Jones Jr. View Post
    Fcuking hell Vetruck, .... you trying to impress everybody that you are the guru of all car related mechanical aspects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetruck View Post
    ... I am not keen on doing at all if this requires any kind of intermediate experience with tuning- not my forte' (40 years hot rodding cars tells me if I have not learned it yet I will most likely never)...

...I am not an expert in this field...

...I did state I am a rookie when it comes to computer program controls on a car...
    Ever stop to think if I was such an expert on "everything" why i would come into a car forum and talk about possible upgrades and ask questions? You're not very bright are you? Afterall, this is exactly what car forums are about. Discussing things about repairs and modifications in order to better make decisions. I'm making the correct one not using this guy or a 722.6 after my research which started here in this forum.
    Last edited by Vetruck; 05-30-2016 at 03:03 PM.

This is the 716.6 series transmissions in Mercedes-Benz cars and SUV's. There is a version of it that has an "Automatic slave cylinder" that is a clutchless assembly on the SLK. I need to keep researching the existence of slave cylinders for a clutch pedal assembly- not looking for clutchless in a manual trans- I'm sure this requires computer controls.

I have in fact 100% guarantee confirmed through multiple sources that these 716.6X manual transmissions will in fact fit the M111 engine.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-6...wAAOSwjMJXCrg6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	3033