Thread: cheap w202 diagnostic scan tool?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry to revive an old thread but may I ask how your Autel md802 elite is doing with your w202? I was told that iCarsoft MV V1.0 works for the W202. I wonder if anyone here has any review on this tool with the w202, as I am also in the market for a diagnostic tool
    Last edited by jakewise; 08-01-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    Sorry to revive an old thread but may I ask how your Autel md802 elite is doing with your w202? I was told that iCarsoft MV V1.0 works for the W202. I wonder if anyone here has any review on this tool with the w202, as I am also in the market for a diagnostic tool
    It scans all systems, and can read live data. I did not use the live data yet, bit this tool basically does everything but rewrite to the ecu. Any specifics you would like to know?

I searched "autel md802 elite all systems mercedes w202" and a few reviews popped up. Check them out!

I read the link you gave, but I need to know if it also functions for our w202, as I read that there are some diagnostic tools that are specific for old and new vehicles. But since I believe you use it too (hopefully for the 38 pin connector), it is a good tool to look into. Can you point to me your supplier so as not to get any fakes in the market