Thread: Dom's C43 build thread (55 Swap)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hvmercy View Post
    Welcome to club202 by the way.

I'm trying to orient myself as to where the CPS is located. I'm just going by memory.
    From your pictures it isn't that obvious so I'm guessing the cps is located in the bell housing where the engine and transmission meet. Keep us posted on your project.
    Thanks! my friend helping me has a lot of knowledge about working on Mercs so ill just ask him, thanks for trying to point out the location though!

UPDATE #3

Got around to just about finishing up the rebuild last night.

Started out swapping the water pump

Fresh water pump, thermostat and tensioner pulley

The got into replacing the rear main seal, actually an easy task with the engine removed from vehicle

Welcome.

There it is, 10 o'clock

Quote Originally Posted by AMG_Dom View Post
    Thanks! my friend helping me has a lot of knowledge about working on Mercs so ill just ask him, thanks for trying to point out the location though!

The got into replacing the rear main seal, actually an easy task with the engine removed from vehicle

Welcome.

There it is, 10 o'clock

Quote Originally Posted by AMG_Dom View Post