Hi guys!

My first post! Yipee!

OK. I've been reading forums for over a week now about finding the fuse and/or relay for the horn on a W202 c220. I think it's absolutely hysterical that many many many people have been asking the following same questions... "Where is the horn fuse and where is the horn relay??"

I am completely beside myself because no one answers the questions! The best you get is direction to the fuse boxes and relay boxes in the trunk and under the hood, respectively. No kidding guys!!! Well thanks anyway for trying to be helpful

The issue is that the relays are not labeled and there is no fuse labeled "horn" according to the fuse guide that is attached to the underside of the fuse cover. So this is the dilemma! It's the mysterious non-existing fuse and relay! I even went as far as speaking to a mercedes tech direct. He's on the computer looking it up, nothing.... then he's following the wiring diagram and even after all that he couldn't give me a straight answer. I feel like I'm part of the German twilight zone or perhaps this is Hitler's revenge! Is there anyone out there who actually knows exactly where the heck they are?????

Thanks,
Greg